• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

High capacity oil pan for 351W

yellowbilly

Loc.
Auburn, WA
Is anybody running a high capacity, aftermarket oil pan on their 351W. I was thinking Miloden of Moroso type. If so could you possibly let me know what brand and part number?? Thanks

Waverous

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Aurora, CO
An aftermarket extra capacity oil pan seems risky on a Bronco. Why not a remote sump system for additional oil storage

wildbill

Old Bronco Guy
:p :p :p When we put the 351W in there wernt any pans for the change had to make your own mine is a 9 qt. and never a problem. :eek: :eek: :eek: Bill 8) ::) :p

sicaz66

Bronco Guru
Loc.
san diego
CANTON road race pan.has baffles for extreme angles with trap doors.should fit just fine (but not cheap!)