• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Holley Terminator EFI Fuel Injection Dual Plane Intake Repair Solution

golfobx

Loc.
Suffolk, Va
I had been posting on their forums about this issue and concern. I'm running a air gap intake.

Why not just run an open spacer rather than notch the dual spacer? The intake will still be dual plane but allows a better mixture up top for the sensor?

mavereq

Bronco Guru
What's your impression of the modification now that you've had more time?

JWMcCrary

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I had been posting on their forums about this issue and concern. I'm running a air gap intake.

Why not just run an open spacer rather than notch the dual spacer? The intake will still be dual plane but allows a better mixture up top for the sensor?

I just switched to open spacer, have driven around 30 miles or so, and it does help with the fluctuating AFR. It also starts and reaches a smooth idle quicker. If you have room for the spacer I recommend it. I was going to switch to a single plane intake but so far I am happy with the results.