• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Houston Area LEBC gathering pics

73stallion

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Eugene, OR
we actually have a gathering coming up july 9th at a BBQ house off 59 and kirby. we'd like to see you join!

73stallion

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Eugene, OR
that is thursday, yes. armadillo palace, 5015 kirby dr just south of the 59 on the east side of the road. begins at 6:30 pm.

nickm

Loc.
South Houston
Hey Ill be there ;D add me to the list.
whmoorejr, PM me your number and we can follow each other. I have to drive right through Friendswood anyway

whmoorejr

whmoorejr, PM me your number

PM Sent

Wish me luck... I've got a small fuel issue that I need to resolve before I get her back on the road. If she's not ready by then, I'll still be there. :)

~Bill

DZap

Loc.
Houston, TX
Dang........I'll be sittin' at work.....
Yall have fun, and eat an extra portion for me!!

whmoorejr

;D Fuel issue resolved
:( Still going, but I have to go straight from work (on bike) instead of going home and getting the bronco.

%) Thought about putting a chrome "Bronco" logo on the side of my bike so I'd kinda fit in... But I didn't want you guys to think I'm a total douche nozzle when you first meet me.