• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Houston area mechanic?

Gordorini

We just got a 1969 Bronco Sport and looking for a recommendation for a mechanic in the Houston area. Car is running and functional but has a lot of requirements to get it back to a safe and reliable daily driver. thanks!

Idahorocks

Loc.
Spring, Texas
I'm in Spring and use Elder's Automotive. They work primarily on recent models but the owner likes to open up a few bays to work on hot rods, street rods, and classics. They've worked on a few of my classics and I've always been happy with their work. I stopped by today and the owner put my Bronco on the lift so he could walk me through some of the recent work they did and some work he recommends. He was giving me advice on how to do the work if I wanted to take it on myself.

LeSpade

Contributor
Loc.
Houston
Shop

Call James at Ford Specialties. He only works on mustangs and broncos. Tell him Tom LeSpade referred you. His number is 713-464-8704. He is located on 1-10 and the tollway on the west side.

ppetersjr68

I bought a used transmission from James @Ford Specialties and it work out good.
While at his shop, he had a sweet mustang and several Broncos he was working on for customers, so I'd give him a call. Upton & I-10.