• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

I found another one hiding behind a garage, or it found me!!

tobinj

Loc.
Martinsburg, WV
ChrisinWV said:
Don, those parts are in my shop, I have almost everything this rig is missing.

TobinJ's free 289 just found a new home!
Chris
Don't be hatin

First off Tobinj's free 289 aint free no moe......

And the 72 I bought was 50 bucks cheaper and in much better shape......you a$$. Now if we could only get the tub off your 72
Good find bro......congrats. have fun at paragon

OP
OP
C

ChrisinWV

Bronco Guru
Loc.
St George Island, MD
He he, playin it that way now....LOL
Well we'll talk...
Chris, It will be tomorrow til I get a chance to post up, I have to head out early tomorrow to pick up the ZF for the 72.
We should have pulled cable just a bit sooner ...HMmmm

72moore

find

verry nice. she will keep you buisy for a while
that is a unbelievable price. keep us posted!!!!!!!

grabbermach

Well, I hope that Bronco's are like Mustangs. I have been into Mustangs since about 1984, and it always seemed like all I needed to do was leave the door to the garage open on a couple of nice summer days and someone would stop in to take a look and chat me up about the car they have/know of/ etc. Have bought probably a dozen 67 to 70 mustangs for next to nothing just because I had one in the shop.

OP
OP
C

ChrisinWV

Bronco Guru
Loc.
St George Island, MD
I got the title in hand, he will deliver it to the shop as soon as my Son's Toyota is out of the way. Headed back over there tomorrow to put that thing back together. I did find a couple of small rust holes in the daylight today, but nothing too bad to fix.
The guy I bought it from bought it to fix up and just didn't have time to work on it. He said zoning was on him to move it, they were gonna start charging him $500/day fines. SO, I was the lucky soul that got it for what he had in it.
He said the PO went all through the running gear but the motor got tired and he just parked it..
So, swap the motor out , fix the brakes, put my 35's on it and go..
Thanks for all the comments.
People are always telling me where one is at, but they are usually ate up or too expensive for me.....this one wasn't either one.

Mtn Gote

Loc.
Sultan Wa.
ChrisinWV said:
WTG MtnGote!! I've done a lot of that to finance my other project.
Just might pay for this one yet. ;-)

Sorry for the hijack but From that money I got shocks and 2 10" subs and have mo money yet!!!!!!

Anyways continue as planned.
Cory,

OP
OP
C

ChrisinWV

Bronco Guru
Loc.
St George Island, MD
Hey Terry, I see you found it...
Well after looking over both of them, I have decided this one is going to be the trail rig. I will likely just put the 72 back on the road fairly stock. Under hood might have a few goodies, but still 3 speed for now.

OP
OP
C

ChrisinWV

Bronco Guru
Loc.
St George Island, MD
My Junk may be the very LAST thing she wants....
besides, it's title isn't even in my name yet...
The others were mine before and covered in prenup.