• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

I wonder?

bax

Contributor
Old Member
I wonder what I can build out of these two items.

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    152.2 KB · Views: 270

kb6677

Contributor
Bronco Guru
yes, We see possibilities..................... nice!

OP
OP
bax

bax

Contributor
Old Member
Actually a friend of mine asked if he could bring by a project that he needed some welding help with. I said sure. Well the project is put the 79 f150 frame under his 60 ford. I think that is a little but more than welding a few things. I told him I have a few projects going now and had to clear space. I have no clue how this is going to go. I think I am being taken advantage of. Plus my wife already asked "how long is that shit going to be here?"

NGABronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
N. GA now South Carolina
bax, I keep seeing things like these!!!!

But if there's popcorn involved.... I'll be watching!!!;D;D;D

Attachments

• 00N0N_9axhYSH1IF6_600x450.jpg
    00N0N_9axhYSH1IF6_600x450.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 72
  • 00T0T_lSAFAGQQP4Z_600x450.jpg
    00T0T_lSAFAGQQP4Z_600x450.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 65
  • 00F0F_ii0KtIWLhvG_600x450.jpg
    00F0F_ii0KtIWLhvG_600x450.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 83
  • resize_crop.306130052_std.jpg
    resize_crop.306130052_std.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 111
  • popcorn.jpg
    popcorn.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 62

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
Some reasons I keep seeing this?
egera9u4.jpg

OP
OP
bax

bax

Contributor
Old Member
The popcorn girl is better.

bmc69

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I wonder what I can build out of these two items.

Same thing I was gonna build out of the same two items. The trickiest part I came across was the large difference in spacing between the frame rails.

The '63 body I got turned out to be just too far gone to justify the effort. It was so badly rusted that just getting it off the frame was gonna be iffy at best...and all I had was the cab, no bed.

So I've still got the '78 F-150 shortbed 4x4 sitting here...waiting forlornly for a suitable body to come along.:-X

OP
OP
bax

bax

Contributor
Old Member
Same thing I was gonna build out of the same two items. The trickiest part I came across was the large difference in spacing between the frame rails.

The '63 body I got turned out to be just too far gone to justify the effort. It was so badly rusted that just getting it off the frame was gonna be iffy at best...and all I had was the cab, no bed.

So I've still got the '78 F-150 shortbed 4x4 sitting here...waiting forlornly for a suitable body to come along.:-X

Perhaps i can talk this guy into bringing this project to you Bill. this is going to be one of those deals where we mount the truck body up and it just sits du to lack of funds by the owner. might as well sit at your house with all the other ''projects"

bmc69

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Perhaps i can talk this guy into bringing this project to you Bill. this is going to be one of those deals where we mount the truck body up and it just sits du to lack of funds by the owner. might as well sit at your house with all the other ''projects"

I'm not sure I like the implications of those remarks. I have to spend a lot of time sweeping the floors around here and that takes away from project time, you know.

Today saw more progress on the flathead..for example. It's almost ready to fire.:-*

Attachments

• DSCN0322.jpg
    DSCN0322.jpg
    115.9 KB · Views: 49
  • DSCN0323.jpg
    DSCN0323.jpg
    120.4 KB · Views: 53
OP
OP
bax

bax

Contributor
Old Member
I'm not sure I like the implications of those remarks. I have to spend a lot of time sweeping the floors around here and that takes away from project time, you know.

Today saw more progress on the flathead..for example. It's almost ready to fire.:-*

Thats so sexy i want to rub on it for a while.

englewoodcowboy

Lick Creek Restorations
Thats so sexy i want to rub on it for a while.

You want to rub his Flat Head??? LOL

Nothing sounds as good as an old FH Ford though... that is one sweet machine! Would like to know how the power is with the super charger.