• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

I'm now official...I bought a Bronco!

DonsBolt

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Chestnut Hill, Mass
looks like a great rig

From the looks of it I would say it has at least a 3 inch bosy lift. So if you don't care about being uncut you could get a set of flares and go down to a 1 inch body lift. That might give you enough to fit in the garage.

You should hook up with the other Maine guys heading to the get together this weekend down in Mass

bax

Contributor
Old Member
If you cut it I won't be your friend.

OP
OP
raging56

raging56

Loc.
Scarborough, Maine
looks like a great rig

From the looks of it I would say it has at least a 3 inch bosy lift. So if you don't care about being uncut you could get a set of flares and go down to a 1 inch body lift. That might give you enough to fit in the garage.

You should hook up with the other Maine guys heading to the get together this weekend down in Mass

Its going in the shop for some carb work and replace the bushings. If I can get it to pass inspection then I will head down for sure. (and I got to find a baby sitter)

now.......to find a set of 31" tires or smaller to pass inspection..... ;)

74fiberglass

ALL the way to NJ,that sucks,cuz i would hav had to drive all the way from PA to get that (ha ha)

mustangtoby

Bronco Guru
Loc.
southwest Colorado
Very nice Bronco, sounds like you got a hell of a deal! If you like it uncut, don't let anyone talk you into anything different. That being said, I have never seen one I wouldn't cut, IMO a stocker on steelies and hubcaps need cut to look their best. But you make it yours, how you like it!

bedsbronco75

Loc.
San Diego, CA
Wow, for 4K it looks really clean... and drove all the way home for ya? A couple of years back if i had seen a bronco for that much i would have taken it, easily. Congrats on a really great looking truck. By the way, I prefer the cut look of broncos, however there are a few broncos in my opinion that i have liked uncut and yours happens to look great uncut.

Heus33

Bronco Guru
Awesome truck and wow, what a deal! I especially like the blue painted overflow bottle ;D

Seriously though - It looks great. Keep it uncut for a year, if you still don't like it, then cut it up - no need to rush things.

i have the same garage problems - I've got less than an inch clearance now.

Landho

Loc.
Cypress, TX
REALLY nice looking EB... welcome. That is a beaut indeed. Great color, clean looking... you are a lucky proud owner indeed. Now get out and find some rocks to give it a little rock-rash!

thegreatjustino

Contributor
Red Head Grease Monkey
Loc.
Stockton, CA
That is a sweet looking Bronco. I have always been on the fence when it comes to uncut and lifted, but I think the photos you posted finally made up my mind. Awesome.

Someone please explain what LUBER is ?:?

casadejohnson

Bronco Alchemist
I love that look and you stole it! Congrats! I had the same garage problem so bought a new house with a taller garage door.

OP
OP
raging56

raging56

Loc.
Scarborough, Maine
Thanks guys! and it didn't take me long to try it "off road" I had to try it out on the first snow bank I came across in my yard.....

DSC00230.jpg

ILikeBond

Wow, you're making me really jealous... +1,000 on keeping it uncut. Just so much more unique, interesting, and vintage that way. Enjoy!