• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Imagine This

2Broncos2Go

Bronco Guru
Well, here I am again!!
now that the holidays are over and everyone is getting ready to schedule vacations, long weekends, etc.

This is the 1st Notice of 2004 for the OCBR!

Oklahoma Classic Bronco RoundUp is scheduled for
Sept. 17-19, 2004 at Hot Springs, Arkansas.

If you are not on our snail mail list (that we don't give out to anyone for any reason) please e-mail, or pm so that we can get you listed.

We send out hard copies of registration etc. to those who are on our list.
We're shooting for 80 broncos this year with 100 in 2006 for the 40th Anniv. of our beloved Broncos. So are YOU coming?

Yellow75

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Sioux Falls, SD
900 miles... Man I would love to go. Need to get rid of the 150 supercrew and get a real tow rig. That poor thing doesn't like pulling the bronco very well.

blu72

Loc.
Forney, Tx
I'll be there, I just hope my rig runs this time!!!nothing like pushin' your rig back on the trailer :mad:

OP
OP
2Broncos2Go

2Broncos2Go

Bronco Guru
Yellow75 said:
900 miles... Man I would love to go. Need to get rid of the 150 supercrew and get a real tow rig. That poor thing doesn't like pulling the bronco very well.

We too needed a new tow rig ----so
we bit the bullet!
2004 Dodge 2500 QuadCab w/Cummins Turbo Diesel.
It was a toss up between the Ford & Dodge but Dodge gave us the best deal! (probably because we were trading in the Dakota)
I had someone tell me - if you want something - car, trip, etc. just do it - cuz you only go round once. The guy who told me that had just bought a new mustang - something he'd always wanted - didn't buy it until he had suffered 3 heart attacks, and decided he might not have tomorrow so he's enjoying today!
Let us know - It could sure put you in the running for the coveted 'Iron Butt Award'!

OP
OP
2Broncos2Go

2Broncos2Go

Bronco Guru
YellowBronc, Astark, Blue72, sfaforester, Popp75 -
Glad all of you are already planning to attend.

I'll be in closer touch now that the holidays have passed and
new Grandson has arrived - gotta get that boy started early!
Stayed Tuned to this OCBR station for updates, reminders and just general bs.

Yellow75

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Sioux Falls, SD
The old man has several pullers that would work. I just hate asking him for that kind of stuff... One really healthy 03 250 and a 01 Dodge cummins Duallie with a powerchip exhaust and stuff. I guarantee that if I did go, the credit card bill would be off the hook though ;D (as if it isn't already!!!!!) Don't tempt me!! It's 9 months away!!!!!

OP
OP
2Broncos2Go

2Broncos2Go

Bronco Guru
77TexasBronc said:
I would really like to make this trip and meet some of you guys. only problem is the rig is still torn apart. We'll see :(

Com'awn..........
with 9 months to get it done - I'm not sure we can accept that as an excuse.....

Priority #1......Broncoholic Fun
Priority #2......Get It Done!

YellowBronc

Bronco God
77TexasBronc said:
I would really like to make this trip and meet some of you guys. only problem is the rig is still torn apart. We'll see :(

Do what ever you can to get it together. It is worth the trip! I hesitated the first two years because of the shape my Bronco was in. When I finally made it to the third annual I had so much fun it's become an annual event for me. So many people to help you out if you break something and different levels of trail runs make it enjoyable for everyone.

By the way, anyone know about the group photo taken last year? I left my name and address with someone so I could get a print but forgot who it was.

2badrotties

Just a Bronco guy !
Loc.
Niskayuna N.Y.
I'm working as fast as I can. I would really like to come and pick up that award and then maybe head to Florida so I can get even with that damn beach in Daytona that swallowd my Lincoln ;D

OP
OP
2Broncos2Go

2Broncos2Go

Bronco Guru
YellowBronc said:

By the way, anyone know about the group photo taken last year? I left my name and address with someone so I could get a print but forgot who it was.
Not sure about the pic. It may be that Walt can't release it until after the article goes to print - I'll try to post or mail him and find out.

p.s. Grandson update - should be home Saturday, WOOOOHOOO!
It'll be spoilin time...for Gram & Grandad!

sfaforester

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
SW, Arkansas
I don't know who did the photo, but it's in bronco driver mag. Just scan it. (of course unless you paid for a copy):(

77TexasBronc

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Baytown Texas
YellowBronc said:
Do what ever you can to get it together. It is worth the trip! I hesitated the first two years because of the shape my Bronco was in. When I finally made it to the third annual I had so much fun it's become an annual event for me. So many people to help you out if you break something and different levels of trail runs make it enjoyable for everyone.

YellowBronc, I am sure this will be a great outting and meeting a few of you guys and gals would be awesome. Its the rig that seems to be dragging butt....My project is way behind 2bads rebuild...I may have to show up and be water boy, potographer, wrench tugger..... or something ;) ;D

OP
OP
2Broncos2Go

2Broncos2Go

Bronco Guru
sfaforester said:
I don't know who did the photo, but it's in bronco driver mag. Just scan it. (of course unless you paid for a copy):(

'Group' photo is a Different photo/photographer than the one in BD Mag. Walt's photo/article would be in '4-Wheel Drive-SUV' Mag.