• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Incredible Flying Bronco !!!

Bronco Biff

Contributor
It's easy to see how those perks have come in handy!! Sounds and looks to be an awsome setup.

Hal9000

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Flagstaff, AZ
II'm more interested in the rifle instructor part ... where at , what for ...do tell ! I was once on the Governor's rifle team . One of the top marksmen in the state but missed out on the nationals match .

It's not as impressive as it sounds. I was an NRA rifle instructor for the BSA for about 4 years... Taught at their seasonal summer camp in AZ. I don't care what anybody says, teaching a bunch of hyper, over medicated and undersupervised kids to shoot is worse than being a beat cop in the hood! It's not the only time I've had a gun pointed at me but it's for sure the only time I was really sure I was about to get shot.

I shot the occasional NRA target match. It's in my distant past, but I still remember enough to give an ex-sniper friend of mine some competition when we're out shooting... until he gets all tactical that is. Then I'm doomed!

Cleck

Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
...I still remember enough to give an ex-sniper friend of mine some competition when we're out shooting... until he gets all tactical that is. Then I'm doomed!

Some competition? You can kick my butt with you 17/22 if you try! You are a natural, don't sell yourself too short. ;D

Hal9000

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Flagstaff, AZ
Yeah, I surprise myself occasionally. I just pulled my 7mm out in preparation for an upcoming hunt. After not shooting the thing for about 2 yrs I was expecting to suck it up pretty bad. Ended up not missing a single shot from a kneeling pos. with no rest (I was shooting clay birds set up at about 100 yards... excellent rifle targets!). Maybe not a feat of marksmanship but it was nice to still be respectable after so long.

Still, that's not the same as knowing how to set up an 800 yard shot.

slyjki

Loc.
okc ok
Everybody talkin safety! Aint much we do in these broncos safe! I know howie atleast wears safety glasses why he doing it! Pics ar awesome Howie!