• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Interminent wiper & Centech

stevew

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Elliston Montana
Does anyone have a link or diagram on how to wire an interminent wiper switch into a current Centech harness ? The only write up I found is pretty dated . Thanks

Crush

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Greenbottom, WV
I had an old one too. But cant find it. If i remeber you need to run an exrtra wire up to the motor to make it work. Cant remeber which connection it is though

OP
OP
stevew

stevew

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Elliston Montana
Justin , saw that in my search but that's an early Centech where you had to take the wiper motor apart & change something that I've gladly forgot once they eliminated that from the new harness . I'm still uncertain if the wiring lay out etc. is different now . Way too much work to have it go poof !
Oops , just saw Johnjohn's post .... So you do it just like in the tech write up & it's good to go ?

gr8scott

Contributor
Bronco Guru
If i remember you need to run an extra wire up to the motor to make it work.

Strange. My Centech I installed some 14 years ago came with four motor wires, Red, White, Blue and Black,
which were the exact same wires coming off the motor. I didn't have to add a wire. My factory connector was long
gone, so I wired mine up with a Weather Pack connector. The pink wire should be purple.

Attachments

• Centech Wiper3.jpg
    Centech Wiper3.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 9