• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Is anyone else having trouble getting through to Tally Ho?

Miker

Bronco Guru
I have tried at all kinds of various times of the day to actually get to a live person but can't. I have NEVER had this much difficulty in the dozen years I have been a guest.
Has anyone else been having these same problems? I wonder what's up?

ared77

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I hope it reopened! Would be sad if COVID caused it to go out.:( Hope not.

NicksTrix

Bronco Guru
sadly their customer service never impressed me. from the time they lost my room reservations but my friends who where behind me when we booked got theirs i was done with them.

Slowleak

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Georgia
I was done with them when they kept saying I was #1 on the wait list and certain to get a room for Super Cel. Then the week before SC I called and they said they had filled the wait list weeks ago.

NicksTrix

Bronco Guru
oh you got the first on the list line too. i heard that as well a few years..

ared77

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I never stayed there, I just liked the breakfast!;)

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
sadly their customer service never impressed me. from the time they lost my room reservations but my friends who where behind me when we booked got theirs i was done with them.

it does happen don't it :(

u13bronco

Wonder if this is in any way related to the change of venue for SC? Anyway, after not hearing back from Tally Ho either, I was able to find a nice AirBnb cabin in Sieverville!