• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

It's Official (EB=money pit)

Revelation

Bronco Guru
Punisher said:
I think your tub may need some work. :eek:

LMAO !!!! Just a little, The tub will prolly be made into a trailer, My Uncle is giving me a 66 tub and frame for the project, I only had to wire his new house for the tub frame and he is also picking up the 300 six we are putting in it

mudstud

Contributor
Bronco Bonehead
Loc.
Excel
It is only money and you can’t take it with you. You might as well have fun with it while you can. I use to have the vises mentioned above but now I am able to funnel the funds for them to the EB. Just don’t let the wife know the exact amount you paid for that part or Valentines Day will be very miserable. ;)

Tuck

AZMike said:
It's about as expensive as a bad crack habit - but at least you have something cool to drive around in - sometimes!

I've had mine for years & have never driven it :( :( :'(

Bronco Wild

Loc.
Nubraska
I'm confused. You say this is your Girlfriend...right? Not a wife OR fiance, right?

Then who give a f#$%? She's got no pull in this one Hoss. You don't have a problem, not even an addiction. Train her if she needs it. Otherwise you're gonna have BIG problems...and it's not justification.

I bought a second Bronco right when I thought I was at rock bottom on the first. Best thing I ever did.

Get back in your ZONE man ;)

VDay is almost over...

73stallion

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Eugene, OR
scotts77 said:
Damn all of you with a nicer rig than me. You are the ones to blame for all the spending!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i know, huh? all the black flares and everything i did to jones' is what started me doing the blackout on mine... %)

wheelin66bronco

Loc.
State of Jefferson
Man, all you poor guys! You mean to tell me you actually catch crap for buying bronco stuff???
I had my bronco 4 years before I met my wife and I was VERY upfront with her about the bronco. I have about 30K into it in the last 7 years and she knows it and doesn't complaint at all, just tells me once in a while that I love the bronco more than I love her, poor girl she'll never understand!

KDML

You should have taken my approach. Overpay for your Bronco - this way you are completely screwed from the start and you don't even want to think about money after that

sellers69

Loc.
Durango, Colorado
Who ever thinks they dont have to ok things with their better half no matter what that better halves title maybee girl firend wife whatever is gonna be in trouble. I know that some guys were keeping recipts for a while but they just got so sick the quit. Sersiously though its not like I could be driving a Ferrair but deffinetly something fast and shiny.

Colo77Bronco

Contributor
Loc.
Colorado Springs
I have been debating and talking with my wife about a new crate engine for the past week and she thinks I am sick. Tonight I had her read this thread to give her some insight and understanding. Now she just thinks were are all sick.

73stallion

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Eugene, OR
scottz said:
I think I'm going to be ill; what have I gotten into?
oh, that's nothing. i've been working on a restoration for someone, he has about $65,000.00 in his not including my labor. i know of another that's around $100,000.00.

AZMike

Loc.
Flagstaff
Tuck said:
I've had mine for years & have never driven it :( :( :'(

Hey - mine's up on stands in the garage as we speak waiting for axles to show up on the brown truck! I feel your pain!