• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Jeep Cj7 Laredo

Status
Not open for further replies.

armor4u

1981 Jeep Cj7 Laredo,258 I6,manual Trans,456 Gears,power Steering,power Brakes,spring Over,crossover Steering,new Carb,new Flow Master Exhuast,5 New 35'' Goodyear Mtr's Mounted On New Black Beadlock Wheels,i Bought This Jeep Off An Older Geantlemen That Used It To Tow Behind His Motorhome.the Spring Over,steering,and Drivelines Was Done By Tri County Gear Out Of Pomona Ca,this Rig Is Clean And In Great Shape,no Rust,no Body Dammage,the Color Is A Stock Yellowish Tan,with Root Beer Brown Trim.the Jeep Comes With Hard Top And Hard Doors, I Also Have A Set Of Soft Half Doors.im Asking $8000.00 Don't Be Afraid To Make An Offer,im Willing To Deal. Thanks...............

OP
OP
A

armor4u

Price Droped To $6500,need To Sell,call For More Info 760-861-6251

Status
Not open for further replies.