• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

just found a herd of bronco's

flint_knapper

BRONCO GOD
Loc.
Harvest, AL
I was in a nearby town today, at a intersection the wife says
"look, there is a bronco" It was at a little paint and body shop
while I'm looking at the parking lot, I start noticing 2,3,4,5,6,7,8,
eb's around the back of the place. I pull in and there is 4 more
inside!!!!. I get out and the owner of the place walks out of one
of the open bays, I introduce myself and say ...... hello I'm robert
and I'm a broncoholic, The owner shakes my hand and we start talking
about all the bronco's he has and about mine. I made sure and told
him about this site. I asked if I could maybe get some pic's this weekend
if I can. Some are for sale, some are parts, and others are being restored.
Man It just blows me away that this is less than a hour away from the house.

NicksTrix

Bronco Guru
robert, very cool. sounds like a good guy to know. you now we all love pics.. it's now your duty. ;D

nick

OP
OP
flint_knapper

flint_knapper

BRONCO GOD
Loc.
Harvest, AL
Oh with out a doubt I'll get some pic's. He had a real purty
yellow half cab on a trailer that he said was in one of the
issues of bronco driver. :p

daddyg

Bronco Parts Collector
Loc.
Toney,AL
Ok Flint you got to let me know where this is, since I am only a mile from you.. :) If you need any help taking pictures let me know...

HILLBILLYNA68

Loc.
GRAY, TN.
Hey Blue71! Sounds like a road trip is in order. Whatcha think? I think you've found about every EB in this part of the state so maybe we should head south...lol. ;D

Blue71

Contributor
Bronco Guru
HILLBILLYNA68 said:
Hey Blue71! Sounds like a road trip is in order. Whatcha think? I think you've found about every EB in this part of the state so maybe we should head south...lol. ;D

Sounds good to me:) Just spotted another one the other day I need to ask about. It is actually an early half-cab. Kinda rusty, but hey its a Bronco. I still have two "Barn Finds" in the same barn that a lady won't come off of. One is a '73 and the other a '77 Sport. Both all stock.

NIce find Flint!!!!

Blue71

lil' hotz jr.

Loc.
Knob Noster, MO
i have a friend who has been big into rebuilding "the classics". not saying he never noticed ebs before i bought mine, but they are really standing out now. he has found, i'd say about 5 up in the kansas city/independence area. one down in concordia, and just today he found one in a small town called holden that is oh, bout 20 miles from us. he's made offers to a couple of them, but no responses.
ooo, also a " :eek: "!!! one that he found in independence, he made a offer, and the guy said he was wanting to sell it that way he could get some money for parts for his j**p. i couldn't believe it!

daddyg

Bronco Parts Collector
Loc.
Toney,AL
lil' hotz jr. said:
one that he found in independence, he made a offer, and the guy said he was wanting to sell it that way he could get some money for parts for his j**p. i couldn't believe it!

Some people have no taste...

Hogback

hey, give us an address and phone # if possible, this should be about 1-1/2 hrs away from me, or so. I've a friend who has started looking for an eb, he has been bitten by the bug. we'll have to go there and look at the little herd. sometimes these small towns will yield small treasures.

tml

Loc.
Ontario, Canada
You Americans got it good boy.. The closest I'll ever get to a treasure like the ones you talk about is reading about them on this site and Bronco Driver.
I took a trip down to the Carlisle show in Pennsylvania and saw A guy who had 20 plus hurtin broncos in a yard, wanted 30,000$ or something like that for the entire collection. Wasn't worth much. Pretty rough. I'm sure some of you know the place.

You lucky buggers.