• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Just got the Bronco out of the paint shop

mattyq17

Bronco Guru
I saw you driving down Grand Ave. yesterday! In fact my wife pointed it out before I saw it. Got to love it when you have a wife who is looking for broncos just as much as you are!!! Do you live on the Central Coast? I would like to see it in person if you ever have the time.

Matt

mattyq17

Bronco Guru
I have been a few times, a buddy of mine used to go all the time, Ira is his name, dont know if he still goes. Do you go every saturday? Where did you get it painted?

mattyq17

Bronco Guru
I wont be there this Saturday, last weekend of deer season so I will be hunting but I will try and make it one of these days. I live out past Lopez Lake and work up on the Mesa at the refinery. The paint job looks really good, who painted it?

OP
OP
S

samuel5090

Loc.
Arroyo Grande
If you want to see more pics- that is a gallery-there are 18 shots total-even a couple of me sticking it in the sand.

Too much air. DUh! I lowered the pressure and zipped out.

Shep at Redemption Restoration did the work. He has a small one man shop in Grover.

OP
OP
S

samuel5090

Loc.
Arroyo Grande
Thanks for all the positive comments. It's always nice to have someone tell you that you picked a good color.

Considering the bronco was about 5 different colors before we painted it, the final result is pretty good.

TN1776

Bronco Guru
Very nice. Your pictures are making me miss living on the Central Coast. I lived in SLO in the late 90s.