• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

NY Looking for a classic uncut early bronco

Status
Not open for further replies.

ATlooking4Br

Hi CB community,

I am helping my boss with purchasing a classic Bronco '69-'75. He is looking for a rust free classic uncut open back bronco as a summer weekend cruiser. Basic and perfectly good running engine. A big plus (but not necessary) if it has: upgraded brakes, power steering, AC, 4 or 6 point roll cage, auto trans, fuel injection, and top. Not looking for an off road truck and safe for his wife and kids to drive.

Please PM if you are selling or know of someone selling. Budget is not maxed at 30k for the right truck. Thanks so much, CB!

gray gables

Ask your boss if he's interested in a 67 roadster? No top, half doors, auto tranny, v8. I only drive it on the weekends and store it during the winter.

clarrance

Bronco Guru
I'll give her credit for reaching out to all of us on here and doing her homework before making a large purchase like that.

OP
OP
A

ATlooking4Br

Fishy or not, you'll never know if you aren't sell a bronco;). Just doing my research. FYI, I am still looking. Please feel to PM with your personal email. Thank you in advance for all the advice, tips, and messages!

Status
Not open for further replies.