• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

MEB Snow MELT Run at Rausch Creek - Pics Page 5

ep67bro

Contributor
Bronco Junky
Loc.
Easton, MD
I am still in. My brother inlaw backed out but thats ok. I should be heading up Friday night stay at the Comfort Inn in Pine Grove Friday night. I am really looking forward to it. Any other Maryland guys going?

Broncoloupy

Loc.
Parkton MD
I am still waiting on my tranny. The guy just found a stripped planetary and the one =in my parts tranny is toast as well (loose rollers). If I can get it back by tomorrow I should be there......I think Drew is gonna ride Bitc.....er....uh.... shotgun if we can make it, well he has done a helluva lot for me lately....maybe he will let me drive a little;D

OX1

Bronco Guru
This is definitely still on. I think it will be the "snow-less" run this time, but that's OK. Scoop is on his way back across the country from CA so he might not post for a couple days.

I'm still in also.......

chris

No more Rock Crawler
The weather is looking great for this one!

Got my rig back up and running, the new radiator is cool...%) ;D

ep67bro

Contributor
Bronco Junky
Loc.
Easton, MD
Well I am still in. I would like to do green and easy blue trails. I have been to Rausch a bunch of times so if anyone else wants to do those trails add me to that group.

ep67bro

Contributor
Bronco Junky
Loc.
Easton, MD
Wow people are dropping out like crazy! Who is still going? It is going to be a nice day. I need at least one bronco to show up that wants to run green and blue trails! Anyone Anyone?

97XEB

Probably out.

Bronco still in the shop getting work some done, which is taking longer than expected - imagine that?!! :p

Anyone going from Morris County NJ and willing to deliver a part and bring me back cash?? ;D (or just deliver a part if I collect paypal?)

Really sorry I am missing this! Anyone considering the OK Auto run on April 25th???

Pearlcoat

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Its still on!

I talked to Scoop tonight as he was traveling thru TN headed toward VA. The Snow Run (with no snow) is definitely still one. Scoop will be there Sat AM, ready to run easy trails. And after talking to him I decided to go too, running easy trails also;D. My guess is there will be an easy group and a much harder group (Bill, Chris, Lou?).

So come on out to RC and enjoy what's shaping up to be a great day in the weather dept.

luderchris

Bronco Guru
Loc.
SouthEast PA
Axles are almost in, but I don't think offroading is in the cards for Sat.:cry: I will be around the corner at Tower City on Sunday riding my Dirtbike though! ;D

Broncoloupy

Loc.
Parkton MD
I will be there as long as my tranny WORKS. I picked it up and put it in the truck tonite. I need to put the tcase on and all the little stuff tomorrow. I have the day off (not by choice) so it shouldn't be an issue. I will run easy if that is all who shows up. I just want to get out. I plan on eating breakfast @ Rachels around the corner from the park is anyone is interested. it will be 1 hour before our meeting time , whenever that is.;D

OP
OP
Scoop

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
Gary, lets get a count and put together some groups?

Rough count (I may have people in the wrong groups but we can switch up some on Saturday)

Harder (blues and blacks)
Chris
mtfit
Broncolou
OX1
97Xeb
Ransil
Art L (?)

Easier (easy blues and greens)
Scoop (lead)
Pearlcoat
Steve (Scoop's jeep buddy)
eb67bro
BroncoBiff
Possibly 2 FSB's

Anyone else??

Typing this from a hotel in Knoxville after 14 hours of driving! ?:?

97XEB

97Xeb is not making it. Machine still in shop. Have fun. Take lots of pics!

ep67bro

Contributor
Bronco Junky
Loc.
Easton, MD
Well I will be loading up in the next hour or so. I will get up there tonight and see everyone at 9:00 in the morning. Weather looks sweet!!!!

OP
OP
Scoop

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
Well I will be loading up in the next hour or so. I will get up there tonight and see everyone at 9:00 in the morning. Weather looks sweet!!!!

See you there!

I am driving up in the morning with Pearlcoat and Steve.