• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Merry Christmas from Duff's!

jduffent

Sponsor/Vendor
Thanks to so many of you for being part of our 2015. All of our cards were once again hand assembled with lots of double stick tape by Judy (Thanks Mom!) some by myself (Suzy) and even Michael. All hand addressed to those that went out via snail mail-no labels for us! We're sorry if we didn't get you a copy via USPS, please know that we just kept thinking of more and more people until we ran out of cards! I know for sure we missed more than a few (note to self, save this year's list where I can find it so I don't have to start from scratch again and we'll order more cards!) Lunch for our employees today and our Christmas hullaballoo is officially over, whew!

Of course, it's too late to get Bronco parts shipped and under the tree but we can still e-mail full color customized gift certificates for you to print out at home... if you give us a call, please be patient, we'll have a light crew working Christmas eve. Bonus though, you might just get one of the Duff's answering the phone so our people can leave early.

We're closed Christmas Day of course (we actually had someone ask if we were open?!) and closed Saturdays as usual. The same schedule (light crew New Year's Eve and Closed New Year's Day. We're pretty sure more than a few of you will be using your time off to install those radius arms you got on the Black Friday free shipping deal ;-)

We hope everyone has a safe drama free holidays. Sometimes that's the most we can hope for, right?

Suzy, Michael, James & Judy

Attachments

• xmascard2015.jpg
    xmascard2015.jpg
    174.3 KB · Views: 115
  • xmascard15inside.jpg
    xmascard15inside.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 85
  • npprint2015.jpg
    npprint2015.jpg
    118.1 KB · Views: 101

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
SAME here.....thanks guys and enjoy the Holidays!

bronconut73

Bronco Guru
Merry Christmas Duff Family!

And thank you for all you do.

Attachments

• 1222151841.jpg
    1222151841.jpg
    107.6 KB · Views: 50
  • 1222151849.jpg
    1222151849.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 40

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Thank you All!! Have a very Merry Christmas & Great New Year!!

Elite Broncos

Loc.
San Diego area
Merry Christmas to the entire Duff family and crew. Your help and great products are first class. We hope to have another great year together.

John Cole
Elite Bronco's

bax

Contributor
Old Member
I hope all the wonderful people have a great Christmas.

edones06

Marry christmas to the Duffs and all the fine folks out there in there bronco world!

FRANKO289

Contributor
Bronco enthusiast
weihna.gif