• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

AZ Motorcraft 2 Barrel Carbs

Status
Not open for further replies.

u10072

Bronco Guru
Hello All,
I have a couple of Motorcraft 2 barrel carbs for sale. One is a manual choke is stamped 1.03 and the other is an electric stamped 1.06. One of the pics shows an ID of the carb and that ID belongs to the electric choke carb.

$60 shipped for each one.

My paypal is jpatlane@yahoo.com - please please pay as a gift and then PM me your shipping info.

Thanks!

Attachments

• 2100 manual.jpg
    2100 manual.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 85
  • 2100 auto.jpg
    2100 auto.jpg
    127.4 KB · Views: 85
  • 2100 auto ID.jpg
    2100 auto ID.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 83
Last edited:

512cadillac

carb question

Do you have any first hand knowledge if these carbs had any leaks around the throttle shafts? I might be interested in the one with the electric choke if you think it will be a good carb after putting a kit in it. Thanks, John

bronconut1

Contributor
Bronco Guru
What is the bore size should be stamped on the side of the carb either 1.08 or 1.21??

OP
OP
u10072

u10072

Bronco Guru
I updated the thread-- the manual has 1.03 on the side and the electric has 1.06 on the side. The throttle plates are free moving so I dont see why a simple kit wouldn't make them work just fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.