• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

My Bronco on Google Maps

Cooper

Loc.
Northeast
Yeah that is cool. It just gets me to thinking though, on the flip side, I wonder if big brother has caught me doing something foolish and there is a record of it somewhere waiting to be found ?

Skiddy

Bronco Guru
Yeah that is cool. It just gets me to thinking though, on the flip side, I wonder if big brother has caught me doing something foolish and there is a record of it somewhere waiting to be found ?

only if you run for office;D

Pops68

Contributor
Bronco Rookie
Loc.
Bazetta Township
What used to be mine, now Rob's, is on also.......in my driveway, but can't get it to show 'street view' where I live.

Oh, well

Pops68

Contributor
Bronco Rookie
Loc.
Bazetta Township
Yup......couple weeks now. On its way to Alaska eventually.

New owner's screen name is McChargue, in case you are thinking of a different Rob.

OP
OP
Bronco Junkie

Bronco Junkie

So Cal Broncos
Yeah, I thought it might be Rob1962 on here. He is in the market (I think).

Pops68

Contributor
Bronco Rookie
Loc.
Bazetta Township
Bronco Junkie......that is who I figured who you were thinking of. He actually asked about mine early on - wanted to know if I had a hard top with it. After hearing I didn't, that was the end of it.