• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Nashville Cars and Coffee / $200K Bronco

BGBronco

Contributor
N A S H V I L L E
Loc.
Tennessee
Hit Nashville Cars and Coffee this morning. It's actually in Franklin, not Nashville, but what's a digit or two in a zip really mean anyway. Only saw a few broncos but it's a sizable gathering with a wide variety of vehicles.

I had a battery issue so I was only able to get one picture but it's a good one. Front end of a $200,000 Bronco Restomod from Classic Ford Broncos (Ohio) on its way to a new owner somewhere on the east coast. First time I've seen one in the wild and it looked fantastic.

Next to it is a '78 Scout with a ton of history that's valued at, let's just say, less than $200,000 but with one proud owner with big plans.

Attachments

• IMG_7238.jpg
    IMG_7238.jpg
    130.8 KB · Views: 467
Last edited:

TTownEP

I can't imagine what a $200k Bronco looks like. I've seen pictures and video, but does it seem worth it?

OP
OP
BGBronco

BGBronco

Contributor
N A S H V I L L E
Loc.
Tennessee
Not for everyone (obviously) but it did look sharp. It's all in the details and it did look brand new. It would be interesting to see a $25K, $50K, $75K and $200K build all in a line. It would make for a great discussion.

KBUCK1

Im sure it was nice but i can tell you for certain it wasnt 200,000 nice. None of them are. Ive seen a couple that were in the 160 to 170 thousand range and while they were nice they didn't look any different that many of the builds done by members on here .

AZ73

Contributor
Bronco Guru
A $200,000 build and it doesn't even have a radiator air dam or LED headlights. It's a nice truck, but I don't know about the price.

BanditBronco

The $$ amount is always relative. Yeah its a $200k Bronco because it was built by a resto shop that is a business that has to make money. If you don't want to do it yourself, it cost money to have someone else do it for you. A lot of guys on this forum make money building trucks for people that don't want to do it themselves. I do want to see a coyote Bronco burnout still, haven't seen one yet.

blue78

Loc.
Annapolis Area
Im sure it was nice but i can tell you for certain it wasnt 200,000 nice. None of them are. Ive seen a couple that were in the 160 to 170 thousand range and while they were nice they didn't look any different that many of the builds done by members on here .

I remember seeing an ICON at the R&M auction in Monterey about 10 years ago and thinking "Man, I bet that thing is at least $70K!" When he told me how much it was I almost pissed myself.

Then again, something is worth whatever someone is willing to pay for it.

TTownEP

Yeah, that’s what I figured. They just aren’t rare enough to justify that price, no matter the work involved in a resto.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BajaFresh75

Bronco Guru
I was there too, on his right! Nice...really nice Bronco, but in the class below ICON. But aren't they all? Yes they are! He's building them to sell outright, and he has orders. As long as there's orders, anyone would be foolish to debate the price.
News flash, buyers set the market not sellers!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 143

JaxLax

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Jacksonville, FL
Not for everyone (obviously) but it did look sharp. It's all in the details and it did look brand new. It would be interesting to see a $25K, $50K, $75K and $200K build all in a line. It would make for a great discussion.

This would be very interesting, but they'd need to all be done by the same shop and have started at the same relative base.

Only because you could end up with the same Bronco if you started with a $25k survivor and put $25 into it as if you started with junk and dropped $50k.

JAFO

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Beaverdam
What I find remarkable is that they put a customer's $200K Bronco out on the street to be touched by others. When I bought my FJ40 (not $200K) I had it delivered to me in an enclosed truck because I didn't want anyone even seeing it until I got my hands on it.
But I understand this was a marketing opportunity for that restoration shop. Still, I wouldn't like it if I were the customer.

stout22

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Athens, AL
I wouldn't call Nashville Early Bronco a non-professional. His video is high end promo quality. Well done Nashville Early Bronco!

JaxLax

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Jacksonville, FL
I wouldn't call Nashville Early Bronco a non-professional. His video is high end promo quality. Well done Nashville Early Bronco!

I used the term non-professional in the sense that he does not own an auto/resto shop. While his videos are informative and entertaining, he does not hold an ASE certification.

I was in no way commenting on his video skills (I'm obviously subscribed to his channel and he's admitted several times that video editing IS his business).

jonmelton

I used the term non-professional in the sense that he does not own an auto/resto shop. While his videos are informative and entertaining, he does not hold an ASE certification.

No offense taken. I'm very much NOT a professional. And I put almost 100 not professional miles on that truck and loved every minute of it ;D