• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Need 10" Brake Drums and Emergency Brake Parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

DirtyDan

I am building a 1936 Ford Coupe and I am putting a 1968 Bronco Rear end under it (fits perfect!). This rear end is the small bearing type with 10" x 2.5" brake shoes. I am looking for a nice useable set of rear drums for this rear end. I also need some of the e-brake hardware inside the drum (actuator lever and the bar that goes between the 2 shoes). I know alot of you guys have switched over to disc brakes, so if you have this stuff laying around let me know.

Thanks,
Dan

Last edited:

Pa PITT

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Stephenville TEXAS
Not the answer your looking far But a guy tried to buy a complete rear axle from me for his 34 ..I ask him $150.00 for it complete ..He though I was to high ..THEN THE NEXT YEAR he tried again but still wouldn't Pony Up .. Next year I think I'll ask him $250.00..... TTT...

OP
OP
D

DirtyDan

Found some drums, but still looking for the internal E-brake parts. If you have this laying around or know of any parts that are interchangeable, please let me know.

Thanks

JohnT

Loc.
West Virginia
I have a complete set of drums brake and shoe e brake and backing plates . drop me a line if you still looking .E brake cables .

Status
Not open for further replies.