• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

NEED J-shifter mounting bolts

Status
Not open for further replies.

giannetti

Loc.
Boynton Beach
I know it's a really small thing to ask for, but I am willing to pay for the bolts and for shipping to anyone who happens to have an extra pair of mounting bolts for a J-shifter. Thank you very much.

iamfastrr

Are you looking for the bolts the mount the transfer case to the transmission? Or the bolts that mount the shifter itself?

u10072

Bronco Guru
Just go to the local hardware store unless your doing a resto then that makes sense.

OP
OP
G

giannetti

Loc.
Boynton Beach
That's a good idea, except I don't know what size bolts to look for. Does anyone know what size the J-shifter mounting bolts are?

Also while I'm asking, does anyone know the size of the mounting bolts/screws for the striker plate? Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.