• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Need Measurement For Serpentine Setup

I'm doing a full restoration of my 73 Bronco and I'm planning on running a Blue Print 306 crate engine with a serpentine system. I would like to use an after market system rather than the Explorer 5.0 system.

The problem is that I've already removed the body from the frame and the engine from the frame so I don't have any way to take measurements. If anyone could give me the measurement from the face of the engine to the face of the core support that would give me what I need to figure out what will fit.

Or, if someone could tell me the measurement from the face of the block to the front of the fan on the Explorer 5.0 setup that would be good.

Alternatively, if anyone is running the Vintage Air Front Runner system or the Concept One system I would love to hear from you. Specifically, what radiator/electric fan combo are you using to make this fit.

Thanks