• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Never too Old!

Yeller

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Rogers County Oklahoma
I just returned from a trip to Moab to meet up with the Hunt Family and Friends. Many of you know Brad Hunt, but how many know his Dad? Ed Hunt is 89 and 7/8 young. Still driving, wheeling and a blast to have the opportunity to know, love and hang out with. I had the pleasure of riding shotgun with Mr Hunt for a day and him riding shotgun with me for a day. All I have to say is never give up and you’re never too old to experience life and see new things! I will forever be great full for the time spent with him and hope to be able to do it again very soon!

PS: Don’t worry he has a family full of sons, grandsons and great grandsons that drive broncos along with having owned a few of his own 😉😎

Attachments

• IMG_1288.jpeg
    IMG_1288.jpeg
    236.9 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_1286.jpeg
    IMG_1286.jpeg
    222.5 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_1290.jpeg
    IMG_1290.jpeg
    133.1 KB · Views: 27