• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

New Bronco Colors

ep67bro

Contributor
Bronco Junky
Loc.
Easton, MD
So I know there are only so many colors that Ford can offer on a car but the color choices are really boring for the new bronco. I have a Hot Pepper Red Metallic 2door and thats a cool color and my wife has a now discontinued Cyber Orange one. But it seems like besides the HPR and the Eruption Green your choice is some shade of gray. You can get Azure Gray, Carbonized Gray, Silver Metallic, and Cactus Gray. Yes I know they have that yellow color and robin egg blue for the Heritage but you cant get it on every trim and to be honest I dont care much for either of them. What about some vintage colors? Green Poly Metallic would be awesome, or even a seafoam green. What about Burnt Orange, or desert tan? Or maybe a two tone color pattern like the old Ranger package. Just an observation. What do you guys think?

Yeller

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Rogers County Oklahoma
I find most new vehicle colors boring and bland. No one wants to jump out and do something exciting because it might be too exciting and not sell. I like some of the grays, like Cactus, but Carbonized Gray puts a little vomit in my mouth. Bought a truck that color because it was the right deal at the right time, loved the truck, hated the color, the longer I had it the more I hated it, was soooo glad to see it leave. Love the red on your bronco, just hard to get it without a boatload of chrome that I despise. Chrome is why I started buying silver, it gives it some class but now the silver has gotten too dark and it reminds me of carbonized gray.

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
A neighbor just bought a used 2022 Sport in "Bronze Smoke". Kind of a metallic brown gold with some orange highlights. Very nice color but it looks like Ford discontinued it already. It would make a great retro look with some Ranger inspired graphics. It would be a more modern version of Sequoia Brown or Hot Ginger Metallic.

At least they are still offering Velocity Blue!

Speedrdr

Contributor
Learning Member
Loc.
Paris, MS
I find most new vehicle colors boring and bland. No one wants to jump out and do something exciting because it might be too exciting and not sell. I like some of the grays, like Cactus, but Carbonized Gray puts a little vomit in my mouth. Bought a truck that color because it was the right deal at the right time, loved the truck, hated the color, the longer I had it the more I hated it, was soooo glad to see it leave. Love the red on your bronco, just hard to get it without a boatload of chrome that I despise. Chrome is why I started buying silver, it gives it some class but now the silver has gotten too dark and it reminds me of carbonized gray.
Looks like every car/truck in the last several years…at least in this area…are that funky gray. I mean, I like a gray paint, but not THAT gray.

Randy

OP
OP
ep67bro

ep67bro

Contributor
Bronco Junky
Loc.
Easton, MD
Yeller, funny thing is I like gray, all my full size trucks and even a few cars have been gray or silver that I have had over the last 20 years. My 2019 Super Duty is Carbonized Gray and to me it looks great on that truck. The broncos are fun, and I just think they should be fun colors. Having choices and different colors is what makes the world go around, but it seems like everything no matter what brand is some shade of gray, tan, or white!

ransil

Bronco Guru
look at any parking lot or traffic when traveling 50 shades of gray is all you see, I like the bright colors. ( white is not a color)

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
Living on dirt roads and the fact that our vehicles get washed when it rains, Iconic Silver it was lol.

MThalfcab

Contributor
Living the Poor Life
Loc.
Yaak, Montana
Mine is suppose to be going on the assembly line with the robin egg blue, but you talk two tone, too me actually the Heritage is a type of two tone with all the off white on it, the top, grill and rims, the only new Bronco I think worthy of representing the old Broncos we own, in fact it will set nicely next to my Wind Blue Explorer, The only problem is I did get a notice but Ford has turn on the owners of their products and jumped in bed with China, I might refuse my order, I’m just saying

Attachments

• 37D86015-0EE7-4050-BF46-E9A817F630B1.jpeg
    37D86015-0EE7-4050-BF46-E9A817F630B1.jpeg
    112.1 KB · Views: 7
  • A20B605B-821B-43B9-93A0-7754DC664EED.jpeg
    A20B605B-821B-43B9-93A0-7754DC664EED.jpeg
    173.6 KB · Views: 7

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
Mine is suppose to be going on the assembly line with the robin egg blue, but you talk two tone, too me actually the Heritage is a type of two tone with all the off white on it, the top, grill and rims, the only new Bronco I think worthy of representing the old Broncos we own, in fact it will set nicely next to my Wind Blue Explorer, The only problem is I did get a notice but Ford has turn on the owners of their products and jumped in bed with China, I might refuse my order, I’m just saying

Wouldn't you have to give up about 95% of what you own if you're going to boycott Chinese items? Did you order a 2D or 4D Heritage?

MThalfcab

Contributor
Living the Poor Life
Loc.
Yaak, Montana
Wouldn't you have to give up about 95% of what you own if you're going to boycott Chinese items? Did you order a 2D or 4D Heritage?
Sorry okie I’m not like all the rest on here buying this buying that, everything I own was bought before the China take over, now I’m very aware of who the idiots voted in that’s letting China take over America! of what I buy, although I’d say I’m probably 10% but all that stuff is crap anyhow so let him have it back, just like the picture!

OP
OP
ep67bro

ep67bro

Contributor
Bronco Junky
Loc.
Easton, MD
Mine is suppose to be going on the assembly line with the robin egg blue, but you talk two tone, too me actually the Heritage is a type of two tone with all the off white on it, the top, grill and rims, the only new Bronco I think worthy of representing the old Broncos we own, in fact it will set nicely next to my Wind Blue Explorer,
That is a cool combo and have seen it in person. It is a good tip of the hat to the Ebs. But there were a lot of other colors that were great too.

Not sure about what you mean about Ford and China. Every auto maker has ties to China. they all use at the very least chips that were made there for all the computer controlled crap in the cars today. Unfortunately it is just a fact of the global economy we live in. Dont get me wrong if I could buy everything made in the USA I would certainly try to but, I also want to live my life in this century, and I like new stuff so its not going to happen! I will say I will pay a little more for made in USA products and I do look at where things are made, but life is too short to cut yourself out of any new products completely because they have parts made in China.

MThalfcab

Contributor
Living the Poor Life
Loc.
Yaak, Montana
That is a cool combo and have seen it in person. It is a good tip of the hat to the Ebs. But there were a lot of other colors that were great too.

Not sure about what you mean about Ford and China. Every auto maker has ties to China. they all use at the very least chips that were made there for all the computer controlled crap in the cars today. Unfortunately it is just a fact of the global economy we live in. Dont get me wrong if I could buy everything made in the USA I would certainly try to but, I also want to live my life in this century, and I like new stuff so its not going to happen! I will say I will pay a little more for made in USA products and I do look at where things are made, but life is too short to cut yourself out of any new products completely because they have parts made in China.
Hey ep67,

That’s where we are cut at the cord, I will not lye my needs to a country like China. As we speak, I live at the largest state on nuclear weapons, China is buying up the land all around them and their military is crossing your whatever in office in charge border, flowing into these thousands of acres as it is being allowed. The reason I plan on turning down my Heritage, like you saying they make the chips, satellite and chips I just wonder! You might think I’m ole fashion but I can tell by the smell when a toilet hasn’t been flushed since the he JB took office in the 70s, I’m just ashamed at who doesn’t do their homework, I’ll stick with my pre China take over with my 74 Bronco Explorer!
There was nothing wrong with Yesterday 😏

MThalfcab

Contributor
Living the Poor Life
Loc.
Yaak, Montana
I had a question for you okie,
You had said I’d have gave up 95% of what I own if I boycott Crap hole China, I’m just wondering where you got your information on what I own? Maybe I’m to open book on this site?

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
I had a question for you okie,
You had said I’d have gave up 95% of what I own if I boycott Crap hole China, I’m just wondering where you got your information on what I own? Maybe I’m to open book on this site?

Merely in jest...