• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

New Bronco - press conf from Ford

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
I just merged the 4 threads talking about the 2020 Bronco... and that was just the 4 started in the last 30 days. ;D

Oops. I just realized I also merged in a poll thread asking where threads on the 2020 Bronco should go. Sorry. I didn't mean to do that since it's kind of confusing now. Unfortunately there's no undo.

LOL, You da man...
(D forgot)

dacotah

Contributor
Looks promising

Attachments

• E1D38963-7A37-4880-A72C-D5D0C47AA6CE.jpeg
    E1D38963-7A37-4880-A72C-D5D0C47AA6CE.jpeg
    88.6 KB · Views: 335

Boss Hugg

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I'm imagining the windshield as a pair of eyes squinting underneath the cover with mirrors for ears poking out on both sides.

And all the talk of offroading in this article....places to get offroad are few and far between... Why focus on offroad?

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
I'm a bit intrigued. The new profile appears to be aimed at the Wrangler but then they say a "yet unnamed" smaller SUV will be the real off-roader?? That does not make sense to me! The covered profile pic certainly looks more like a Wrangler than a Grand Cherokee.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
I'm a bit intrigued. The new profile appears to be aimed at the Wrangler but then they say a "yet unnamed" smaller SUV will be the real off-roader?? That does not make sense to me! The covered profile pic certainly looks more like a Wrangler than a Grand Cherokee.

That was my first thought w/the outline "jeep" the Top BETTER come off is all I'm saying LOL

bronconut73

Bronco Guru
Dana spokesperson confirmed that the company would supply axles and driveshafts for the Ranger and Bronco, but would not go so far as to confirm whether either model would offer a solid front axle. The Bronco and Ranger driveline equipment would, however, be built in the same Toledo, Ohio plant where Dana will begin building axles for the all-new 2018 Jeep Wrangler starting in November, Linkhorn reports.

BRONCOchild

Bronco Guru
We need to get someone that knows how to use photoshop and change the tints, brightness and contrast of the picture, which will allow us to take a peak underneath the covers.

bronconut73

Bronco Guru
Looks an awful lot like the '04 concept that we all like.
If it has a solid front axle I will be shocked.
If the roof comes off, also shocked.
If it has both I will know one thing for sure,
FORD is listening to us, lol.

sykanr0ng

Bronco Guru
Yet another new thread with no real information.
We already know that Ford will be making something that they will call a Bronco.

I could start a thread and post this pic and you would know just as much:
(It's a Kia Soul)

Attachments

• Kia Soul under a cover.jpg
    Kia Soul under a cover.jpg
    6 KB · Views: 93

bronconut73

Bronco Guru
Bull shit

Look at the very first image.
We see wheel base.
We see the top is like the '04 concept.