• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

New Bronco Toy - Greenlight Diecast

Crush

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Greenbottom, WV
got mine today! YAY!! however my matching number set has two BC Racers in it. My set is supposed to be 185 and the three matching ones are 185 but my second racer is #186. Whoever needs' 186 to complete their set, I hope has my Screamin Demon #185. LOL. No worries Tom, we will get it sorted out. Ill give you a call tomorrow. It's all good!

chuck

Ps. Sent u an email instead of a call. You can contact me at the numbers on the bottom of the email if you want

Last edited:

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Bingo gringo. ;)

Attachments

• 20131213_202410-2.jpg
    20131213_202410-2.jpg
    157.6 KB · Views: 51

Tito

CB Fire Starter
Loc.
Bakersfield, CA
I got 1 matched set today #180 I believe. Have 1 more set supposed to come, they have shipped mine in 3 shipments for some reason. Super cool cars and packaging, I love them!!!

thegreatjustino

Contributor
Red Head Grease Monkey
Loc.
Stockton, CA
Got one of the three sets I ordered today. Strange that they are breaking them up and shipping separately. Each of the packages has some minor damage to it. Kind of ridiculous considering the price for each of these.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
So question for anyone that has the zoolander bronco.. does your chassis come OFF ? Hmmmm

Crush

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Greenbottom, WV
good news!!! they found my missing yellow screamon demon! it is on its way to me!! Awesome people to work with. they were going to send me a whole new set and have me send the others back with a prpaid mailing label but they found the missing one and are sending it instead. now whoever is missing the BC Racer #186 will have a whole set too!

Hank_

Bronco Guru
Still waiting for mine. No hurry but they sure look cool!!!

Henry

gnsteam

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Lincoln NE
Another week has past. Doesn't look good for arriving by Christmas.:cry: It's a good thing us Bronco nuts are patient.;D

Tito

CB Fire Starter
Loc.
Bakersfield, CA
I'm assuming these have hit low priority with them, their shipping procedures and processing leaves something to be desired. So far 2 boxes received (ordered 2 sets and 3 singles) that have straggled to my door over the past month. Still waiting on another set, dont get why it wasn't just sent with the others. I think we all assumed these would/should have gotten here by Christmas.

Tito

CB Fire Starter
Loc.
Bakersfield, CA
Indeed. They are pretty awesome too. I just wish they'd get it together. I've packaged, labeled and sent over 300 sets of sporting tickets in a day before. Of course I didnt get paid till delivery ;-)

chuck

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Ingram, Texas
Just so you know. I have not been paid for any. We thought the 4 diff. models would come in some sort of order. Like of the 73 master cases of each model the lower numbers would be in the lower case numbers or at least simpler numbers in the same case. Not so 3300 was in the same case with 0004. but to make it all worse one model had no 0001 through 0050 and a couple of other models had low numbers missing so now we have gone through all of ours checking numbers 2 times and are still 12 short. So we are now sending the 300s. Looking for a little tiny number through two layers of plastic on the bottom of a package and matching that number with 3 others of the same number is not as easy or fast as you might think.

BROwN COw

I hate that it's been such a hassle for yall Chuck, but I received mine, thanks! I'm really glad yall did this and would love to see JBG, Duff's, Tom's, and RoadsterU13 do a "series 2".