• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

New member with a new toy(lots of pictures)

Hank_

Bronco Guru
Great first name and great first post ;D. Looks like you have plenty going for you so keep it up. Enjoy the bronco and the site.

Henry

Revelation

Bronco Guru
Welcome to the addiction!

You want to talk about slackers, with the crew around here I am shocked nobody said it yet. You is a brave man postin pics of your woman in a Bikini (which by the way she makes look good) Just know we are all harmless perverts, check out the Perv forum in off topic! Sure you guys were lookin at the Ducks!

NGABronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
N. GA now South Carolina
Welcome to the addiction!

You want to talk about slackers, with the crew around here I am shocked nobody said it yet. You is a brave man postin pics of your woman in a Bikini (which by the way she makes look good) Just know we are all harmless perverts, check out the Perv forum in off topic! Sure you guys were lookin at the Ducks!

Now Rev, get your mind outta the perv forum!!! I want to welcome the man, I did take notice of the lady (mighty fine) but the second duck was a Wood Duck...that is the official state duck for the Great State of Georgia!!!!

Welcome aboard tlb!!!!!!;D:cool:;D

OP
OP
T

tlb017

Loc.
Baton Rouge
My custom tooled leather seat

paycheck3.jpg

paycheck5.jpg

JGbronc

Bronco Maniac
Welcome to the forum! I hope you enjoy yourself here! Nice looking EB!

You've taken off to a good start by posting pics. That's what we like around here. :cool:

NicksTrix

Bronco Guru
welcome aboard! nice pics, thanks for sharing. lots of neat things to check out ;)

OP
OP
T

tlb017

Loc.
Baton Rouge
Oh trust me gentlemen, she is 5'5", a personal trainer, has run more than a few marathons and a year ago climbed Mt Rainer. I ain't worried, you can look all you want, just no touching. Plus beware she is a pretty decent shot with my 308! The first one is a video.

2011-11-22_18-36-11_790.jpg

OP
OP
T

tlb017

Loc.
Baton Rouge
Not pickin on the new guys team (yet)
Pickin on yours:p
But just so you know I was pullin for LSWho both times they played Alabubba, I hate Alabubba!

I can fully agree with you there!!! Oh and I can take anything you dish out when it comes too college football!

Phil76

Loc.
Aransas Pass, TX

Squealers are great ducks. Lots of meat around here because they're all corn fed. My son got a limit in our back yard a few years back with four shots. Deeelicious!!! Are you working the Eagle Ford Shale project? Welcome! Nice Bronco! We've got the same hood scoop on ours. Just need to blend it into the hood. I grew up in Covington, LA before moving to TX in 1990. I miss the food!!!

OP
OP
T

tlb017

Loc.
Baton Rouge
Squealers are great ducks. Lots of meat around here because they're all corn fed. My son got a limit in our back yard a few years back with four shots. Deeelicious!!! Are you working the Eagle Ford Shale project? Welcome! Nice Bronco! We've got the same hood scoop on ours. Just need to blend it into the hood. I grew up in Covington, LA before moving to TX in 1990. I miss the food!!!

While I really have nothing personally against Texas I will be so happy when this job is over and I can go back home!!

Thanks again for the welcome and I will try my best to not post anything too stupid. ;)