• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

new site www.lubr4x4.com

rydog1130

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Hi guys just wanted to give you heads up. I've moved the 50th Anniversary T's Ive been making to a new site called www.lubr4x4.com Ive expanded to a few other items like koozies, stickers, and ladies/kids shirts. Im taking preorders via the site so allow 2-4 weeks for items other than the gray t-shirts. Check it out and let me know what you think!

LUBR 2 STICKER.jpg

circle sticker.jpg

pink bronco t.jpg

bronco can coozie.jpg

badmuttstang

redneck grease monkey
Very nice looking site I'll be placing a order sometime soon just been waiting for some other things to clear up.

OP
OP
rydog1130

rydog1130

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
I live the LUBR sticker!!! Any chance that makes it to a t-shirt?

Yeah I'll be shifting over to some more shirts here soon. I'm going to do one last run on 50th t's so if you want a sweat shirt or an xxl or xxxl size shirt nows the time to order!

JefeAZ

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Tucson
Definitely interested in a sticker. Any color or size options? 3x5" might be tough for me since Im topless

OP
OP
rydog1130

rydog1130

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
They will be 5 long b 1.5" high i need to correct that. I have some in black coming soon, but the white ones will be coming a little later.

OP
OP
rydog1130

rydog1130

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
I live the LUBR sticker!!! Any chance that makes it to a t-shirt?

LUBR shirts are being made along with another sweet design! They'll be available Friday at SC!

lubr shirt.png

Last edited:
OP
OP
rydog1130

rydog1130

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
pink shirts are here!

Hey everyone just wanted to let you know pink T's are here! These will look great on you, your wife, daughter, girlfriend or even your mistress! These are limited supply so get yours now while you can! Order at www.lubr4x4.com sizes are S-XXL

image.jpg

OP
OP
rydog1130

rydog1130

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Just posting an up date! We have a few new shirts for sale on the site. I'll have pictures up soon for the ladies pink tee's I have! feel free to check us out!

www.lubr4x4.com