• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

New Tampa/Sarasota Bronco owner

69 Fl. Bronc

Port Shithole must be improving... never knew anyone there to have an EB. I used to be a deputy there.
Having lived in Az. for over half my life, shithole describes most of Fl. Not a fan of the third world. If 3/4 of the people were gone it would be great. P.C. would be really nice if the oxy junkies would stay in E-wood. Don't know when you left but its sure changed in the 11 yrs. I've been here.
Driving through mud holes and water is ok but its not the same after wheeling up and down. I hope at some point my wife, my Bronco, and I get back home to Az

Last edited: