• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Nightstick

Loggerhead

Loc.
Conroe, Tx
Just heard about the wildfire in Pilot Point (South of 455 between Pilot Point and Celina) and wondered how close it was to Nightstick since I know that he lives up that way. Hope it isn't close and it isn't headed his way.

Nightstick

Bronco guy
LOL, thanks for y'alls concern! As Hopper said the fire was about 10-15 miles from my house, and was contained fairly quickly. Burned about 800 acres. I told Hopper I wouldn't mind if had burned down my shop with my bronco in it, as I spent the entire afternoon bleeding my PS system (a very tedious and messy task). A simple cooler mounting mistake caused me hours of heartache, but as is well now.

Nightstick

Bronco guy
:) good to hear!!
we are getting some fires down here in SO cali!

My in-laws live just outside Anaheim, they had some pretty close last year or year before last. Unless things change it looks like we're in for another drought this summer. Y'all stay safe out there!

broncoitis

Bronco Guru
My in-laws live just outside Anaheim, they had some pretty close last year or year before last. Unless things change it looks like we're in for another drought this summer. Y'all stay safe out there!

Nightstick,

I would be happy to send you some moisture from up here if I could. %) Glad that your all safe and hopefully it didn't effect anyone for that matter.

blamejane

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Nightstick,

I would be happy to send you some moisture from up here if I could. %) Glad that your all safe and hopefully it didn't effect anyone for that matter.

We had a freak snow storm last night...I've plenty of moisture for you too! Glad you're okay Nightstick!!