• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

no more newbie

bmc69

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Mr Joe said:
with new flexible rockers to boot ;D

ooooo..

You switching over to that Kitty Hair bondo like we talked about?..or is this the laminated multi-ply approach?..20 layers of alternating furnace tape and duct tape?

bmc69

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Off Topic - I hope ya'll took note of how Mr. Joe has brutally hijacked this thread...tsk tsk tsk...

Mr Joe

Bronco Guru
bmc69 said:
Off Topic - I hope ya'll took note of how Mr. Joe has brutally hijacked this thread...tsk tsk tsk...

?:? I have no idea what he's talking about... I smelled BS and simply tried to interject some tech.... A "how to" if you will

regshawn

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Portland
Yes I do believe with good humored banter back and forth it is easy to reach guro status in no time. Some day I hope to have something important to say!

Mr Joe

Bronco Guru
It's going no where now... Bill's nurse had to read his bedtime story and tuck him in. It's lights out at 7:00 at the home %)

OP
OP
A

armor4u

Thanks Guys For All The Feed Back,i Fill Right At Home With All You Bronco Freaks.

ChrisinWV

Bronco Guru
Loc.
St George Island, MD
Joe, you were up late.
THey wake you up to take your sleeping meds?
Yeah you will find Bill comes out of the gate strong but fades fast when the sun goes down......
Fine tech tip Joe, you should do a tech article!

Skiddy

Bronco Guru
ChrisinWV said:
Joe, you were up late.
THey wake you up to take your sleeping meds?
Yeah you will find Bill comes out of the gate strong but fades fast when the sun goes down......
Fine tech tip Joe, you should do a tech article!
Naw they probably woke him up to change his diapers:eek: but he may not wake up until noon;D

bmc69

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Yeah..pick on the old guy. Took me a while to find the nipple for my Scotch bottle..finally found it, right next to me teeth..er..well..Joe's teeth that I'm still borrowing cuz they fit so good.

Keep it up Liston..I know where your second home is.:p

Mr Joe

Bronco Guru
Skiddy said:
Naw they probably woke him up to change his diapers:eek: but he may not wake up until noon;D

It's obvious that you've never met me... Otherwise, you'd know that I don't wear diapers. It's "technically" too confining. Running commando allows for a quicker release. Loose fitting pants provide an effective escape route. I just change my socks on occasion... Youngin's %)

Mr Joe

Bronco Guru
armor4u said:
Thanks Guys For All The Feed Back,i Fill Right At Home With All You Bronco Freaks.

Actually, Chris and Bill are freaks.. I, on the otherhand, am completely normal for a man of my age ;)

Skiddy

Bronco Guru
Mr Joe said:
Actually, Chris and Bill are freaks.. I, on the otherhand, am completely normal for a man of my age ;)
Normal for your age %) I thought they called that Alzheimer's, and you are still missing your teeth:p but Bill is keeping them broke in for ya;D

evil69

fawkin classy
Loc.
Athens, GA
Mr Joe said:
It's obvious that you've never met me... Otherwise, you'd know that I don't wear diapers. It's "technically" too confining. Running commando allows for a quicker release. Loose fitting pants provide an effective escape route. I just change my socks on occasion... Youngin's %)

Dear god. I think I may have shat myself on that one.

bmc69

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Skiddy said:
and you are still missing your teeth:p but Bill is keeping them broke in for ya;D

Broke in all right..I just chipped a couple off trying to open a Corona. Now my smile looks same as it did before I got my new teeth.%) ...got a cool whistle out of the deal ...buth thounds like I''m thpeaking funny mosth of the thime..

Joe..you can have 'em back now. I washed 'em off in the parts cleaner and sprayed 'em down with Brakeclean..good to go.

Mr Joe

Bronco Guru
I broke those same teeth when I had em... Very simple to fix. Take 3 slices off REAL American cheese. Not the fake Kraft stuff. Mold it into the broken teeth. Heat to 495 degrees with a torch slowly. The cheese will harden within a few minutes. Take it to the bench grinder to complete the formation process. After you have it looking good, submerge the teeth in dog piss to give it a good shine and color... Now you're done :)