• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

CA NORRA #332 68 Bronco For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

baja535

Well, I'm sad to say that I need to let my baby go. I wish I could post a before an after photo on here, but for those who don't know the story, I raced and finished the NORRA Mexican 1000 in this Bronco the last three years. I built it from the ground up and spent countless hours building, painting, prepping...This year I rolled it and the driver's side and both front fenders are trash. The good for someone who wants a project is that the drive train is in great shape. I made it another 100 miles after the crash and it worked great. A short list:

Fresh 351 W with Duffy ceramic headers, pumps pulleys, (complete) cost $5000
Fresh rebuilt C6 Trans with new shifter - cost $2500
Currie for 9" with 35 spline axles - cost $2000
New BC Broncos Tie Rod over kit - cost $350
FOA Coil 2.5 x 14 coil overs and triple bypass - cost $2800
Deaver custom f-150 springs - cost about $1000
6 BFG Baja TA 15 x 35 with American racing rims - $3000
PCI race radio
Race seats and harnesses
Spare drive shaft, u joints, track bar, heims,
If you're building a racer or a nice trail rig, you could have some real nice parts or if you want to fix it, it's not that far off if you can do some fabricating.

Any questions, send me a note.

Thanks
Chris

Miker

Bronco Guru
Just went to the You Tube video, man that had to suck. Looks like you had it built to the nines for the race GLWS... a bunch of sweet parts under the sheet metal.

Miker

Bronco Guru
Go to the you tube site and type in NORRA #332 Bronco in the search window. It should show up

FlogginHarvey

Loc.
Wichita
Thx...that sucks man. Cool bronco! $11k for the chassis, rolling gear, and suspension is a buy.

Just forwarded to the guy building mine...you never know.

67RT

Bronco Guru
Well, I'm sad to say that I need to let my baby go. I wish I could post a before an after photo on here, but for those who don't know the story, I raced and finished the NORRA Mexican 1000 in this Bronco the last three years. I built it from the ground up and spent countless hours building, painting, prepping...This year I rolled it and the driver's side and both front fenders are trash. The good for someone who wants a project is that the drive train is in great shape. I made it another 100 miles after the crash and it worked great. A short list:

Fresh 351 W with Duffy ceramic headers, pumps pulleys, (complete) cost $5000
Fresh rebuilt C6 Trans with new shifter - cost $2500
Currie for 9" with 35 spline axles - cost $2000
New BC Broncos Tie Rod over kit - cost $350
FOA Coil 2.5 x 14 coil overs and triple bypass - cost $2800
Deaver custom f-150 springs - cost about $1000
6 BFG Baja TA 15 x 35 with American racing rims - $3000
PCI race radio
Race seats and harnesses
Spare drive shaft, u joints, track bar, heims,
If you're building a racer or a nice trail rig, you could have some real nice parts or if you want to fix it, it's not that far off if you can do some fabricating.

Any questions, send me a note.

Thanks
Chris
Hi, it sounds like a decent deal. Can you clarify "fresh" on the motor? Was it built before the three races?? I may know someone interested.. Thanks...

Status
Not open for further replies.