• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

NOS 1977 complete rear quarter Drivers side with gas door cut outs! Pix now posted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brawnko

Loc.
Mechanicsville
Never used OEM Corner from striker post to rear corner complete inner and outer and wheel well all one piece! I ended up with 2 of these because I wanted the passenger side and ended up having to purchase the pair to get it when I already had the drivers side for my 77 resto! It had surface rust and very slightly pitted from being stored in a barn so it has just been soda blasted and primed! Ready to install on a nice restoration or make the job easier and fit better for your driver!
Very hard to find a 77 quarter with the gas doors!

Note: This piece is currently in York PA and can be delivered to Southern California if purchase by Feb 4th! Maybe even along the way between PA and CA for small delivery charge!

Last edited:
OP
OP
Brawnko

Brawnko

Loc.
Mechanicsville
I might be able to deliver to So. Cal at KOH if you act now! Would save a couple hundred in shipping, just slide the guy that brings them a $20 or so!

iwlbcnu

Bronco Guru
I could have sworn you were looking for the drivers side when I found you those.

Broncitis

MEB Founder
No pics yet, I will try to take one when I get back from the MEB Hooter's meet and greet on Sunday.

Just got them back from the blaster and primed them for Brian.

No, not from VA. I picked these up for Brian in on the PA/MD line as a set since he needed a passenger to go with another 77 he already had.

Very good panel that only had some surface rust from being stored in the rafters of a barn for 32 years!

The had them blasted and primed with metal etching priomer, so they are ready to shoot with some high build and then paint.

OP
OP
Brawnko

Brawnko

Loc.
Mechanicsville
I could have sworn you were looking for the drivers side when I found you those.

I had a non 77 drivers side I was going to use if I couldn't find a 77. Then I found a 77 through Drew and the guy traded me + some $$. Then Bernie said he would also like a passenger side quarter to make it nice. Then you pointed me to ebay pair of quarters. The guy would not just sell me the passenger side so I bought both and now trying to get my money back out of the other one and since I was having the one blasted I went ahead and had both blasted and primed for the future owner of this nice piece! :)
Looked for 5 years for a driver side quarter for this project and then ended up with 2 of them in a few month period....go figure!

Broncitis

MEB Founder
Here's some pics I shot this AM....

Attachments

• CIMG5788.JPG
    CIMG5788.JPG
    210 KB · Views: 102
  • CIMG5789.JPG
    CIMG5789.JPG
    159.7 KB · Views: 93
  • CIMG5790.JPG
    CIMG5790.JPG
    145.2 KB · Views: 73
  • CIMG5791.JPG
    CIMG5791.JPG
    138.7 KB · Views: 73
  • CIMG5792.JPG
    CIMG5792.JPG
    86.7 KB · Views: 55
  • CIMG5793.JPG
    CIMG5793.JPG
    151.1 KB · Views: 62

Broncitis

MEB Founder
Last call if anyone want this delivered to KOH. The trailer is getting loaded this weekend. Brian must have payment before I load since the space is very limited.

I'm plannning on stopping on OK City on the way out as well. Should be there around dinner time on Saturday if all goes as planned. Unsure of which route I will take to OKC just yet (depends on weather), but I will be taking I-40 from there out and can meet at a truck stop along the way.

OP
OP
Brawnko

Brawnko

Loc.
Mechanicsville
The truck left for out west but if someone needs this part and needs it shipped I'll help out on the shipping some. But can't ship for a couple weeks since it is at Drew's and he is headed to KOH from the east coast hauling Broncolou's rig and the chase vehicles out there!

Status
Not open for further replies.