• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Other Not Mine - 1974 Red Explorer Seats

chuddy

Pickup only is going to be a problem for him, I think. Front seats really aren't bad at all. I have a like-new rear seat, but those are a lot easier to find than decent fronts.

OP
OP
LUBr LuvR

LUBr LuvR

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Pickup only is going to be a problem for him, I think. Front seats really aren't bad at all. I have a like-new rear seat, but those are a lot easier to find than decent fronts.

Pickup only will definitely thin out the potential buyers. I know of someone looking for the blue version of this Explorer interior, so of course the red shows up....

reinvnt45

Just bought a 74 color code Y (one year burnt orange explorer color) that these would look nice. Maybe free shipping to New Mexico over the Appalachian and Rockies 🤷🏻

Justin Palmer

Contributor
Just bought a 74 color code Y (one year burnt orange explorer color) that these would look nice. Maybe free shipping to New Mexico over the Appalachian and Rockies 🤷🏻
I think you meant 73 for the Burnt Orange. This is the interior to go along with the 73 Burnt Orange Explorer. Freewheeling is making this set in orange now.

Attachments

• IMG_1689.jpeg
    IMG_1689.jpeg
    98.2 KB · Views: 27

BajaFresh75

Bronco Guru
I have several pairs and sets of seats, as well as door panels and rear Ranger panels. I'm in the process of moving and I'm downsizing my cache' of parts.
Parchment, Explorer, Ranger, Sport/Explorer. I'll get pics in the next day or so. Some are driver quality, some are cores. I'm in Nashville, TN