• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

WI not mine, but looks alright

Status
Not open for further replies.

PorCoRestomod

Loc.
Northern Wisconsin
well here's one in my neck of the woods.. most of em up here are swiss cheese but this one looks pretty good in the ad.. i spoke with the seller as i was looking at using it for a quick flip, but he said there's a little rust in the front floors, and the doors sag a bit..that wouldn't be a quick flip, but from what i've seen on here the price is fair. not the deal of the century, but fair...nice wheels, and soft top, too. ;D Now, Beloit is a rough area, but this guy sounded older, and nice. I'd bring my pistol, and hide the cash in my truck until i get a feel for how things are. ..Also, he said that he is selling it because he needs a new daily driver, he is driving it right now daily, which can be a good thing, but with all the salt on the roads up here, i'd sooner walk than drive mine. lol i'm sure that this would make some EB lover happy... http://janesville.craigslist.org/cto/4296268284.html

Last edited:

BajaBronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Looks pretty good! Beloit rough now, huh? My family goes way back in that town and I used to go all the time as a kid.

OP
OP
PorCoRestomod

PorCoRestomod

Loc.
Northern Wisconsin
But ad says no rust???

yeah, that's what i said, but we know how that goes..some peoples version of no or little rust is different from others.. he said the rust in the floors is minor, but when i asked him about the inner fenders, he brought up door sag...could be nothing, but i don't need another project so i'm passing it on to here. :cool:

OP
OP
PorCoRestomod

PorCoRestomod

Loc.
Northern Wisconsin
Looks pretty good! Beloit rough now, huh? My family goes way back in that town and I used to go all the time as a kid.

well i haven't spent much time there personally, but i've been told that it's become a midway point for drug trafficing to Madison, and up here. combine that with it being a hurting industrial town, and i guess there are some slummy areas.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Cool color, un cut and Slots.. decent enuf rig. Someone needs to give it a good home :)

OP
OP
PorCoRestomod

PorCoRestomod

Loc.
Northern Wisconsin
1970 bronco 4 sale. Not mine, but good deal

1970 FORD BRONCO FOR SALE Beloit, WI
Cool color, un cut and Slots.. decent enuf rig. Someone needs to give it a good home :)

Well man, since it's still on craigslist, and nobody here gobbled it up like a Bronco hoarder, maybe it isn't such a good deal. lol... but if you ask me, it's worth every penny, and in a helluva lot better shape than a lot of em i see on here for sale.. As with mine, the door sag (which he said was minor) could be hinge pin bushings, they took me all of an hour to fix.. someone needs to go look at this thing before it becomes a plow truck for some farmer! ;D ....otherwise, maybe i will, then put it in the racks for a future project!

OP
OP
PorCoRestomod

PorCoRestomod

Loc.
Northern Wisconsin
i love the slots, too man..and the color.. but as a body/ paint guy, i will say that the paint job looks a little like a Macco special :) but for a trail truck, who cares!, and uncut fenders RULE!... i restore cars for a living, and no classic car guy i know wants a butchered up hack job excuse of a truck %)..this definitely isn't the case here.. and it's rebuilt engine seals the deal for me.. he said he's got papers. ;D

OP
OP
PorCoRestomod

PorCoRestomod

Loc.
Northern Wisconsin
man, i can't believe that nobody has scooped this one up, yet.. If i didn't have more projects than can fit in my shop, or property for that matter, i would be happy to pick this one up..:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.