• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Ocbr 2015 official info thread

2Broncos2Go

Bronco Guru
this is truly a late posting however, thanks to the Jon here at CB.com, the dates for OCBR were listed in the events list under a 'sticky' topic so at least that has been here for folks.

OCBR #17 - 2015 DATES ARE: Wednesday Sept. 23 @ 2:00pm, thru Saturday Sept. 26th.
Updated info for registrations forms, 'TacoMania', T-shirts etc will be posted on the okclassicbroncos.net website April 1st - thanks to our Webmaster...(who's one-wingin' it at the present time). There will also be hotel info added as it's confirmed.
There will be a couple of changes in the registration and other info - just a heads up so you don't miss it.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Thanks Mom. I made sure Jon had us listed under the Events. ;)

Get back to you on your emails, ASAP

Everyone remember to keep voting :D

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
We have all summer to make upgrades!! OCBR will be here before you know it!

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
lol, go figure. You better be there this year Mister..

stlo

Bronco Guru
Loc.
tulsa
Me either Levi ..... I think Christine just loves when u show up and register ......lol....it's on my colander to be there unless life gets in the way.....

OP
OP
2Broncos2Go

2Broncos2Go

Bronco Guru
Registrations will be on the Website April 1st.
This is your HEADS UP! - tHERE ARE some changes so
please read it carefully!!! especially in regard to PRE-REGISTRATION
These changes are in part due to the fact that we (OCBR) is NOT a
'club' where folks pay monthly dues or 1x membership dues.
And all who attend pay the same registration fee for pre-registering.

broncokak

Bronco Guru
Hoping to make the commute this year. Hinges on a few things but my finger and toes are crossed.;D

broncokak

Bronco Guru
No, just put her house under contract...now we need to find one to buy! :)

That would be one heck of a ride for you though...not that you haven't done it before.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
No, just put her house under contract...now we need to find one to buy! :)

That would be one heck of a ride for you though...not that you haven't done it before.

Going thru that myself... Passed on 1 place after some scary stuff from Inspection Frid, found another one Sat afternoon, NOT even on MLS yet, Offer accepted Sun haha. Inspection today, good :D

GOOD LUCK

broncokak

Bronco Guru
Going thru that myself... Passed on 1 place after some scary stuff from Inspection Frid, found another one Sat afternoon, NOT even on MLS yet, Offer accepted Sun haha. Inspection today, good :D

GOOD LUCK

Thanks and good luck to you too Dave! ;D