• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Official Bronco Sighting Thread - TV or Movies

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Found this on the Kaaboo Del Mar (San Diego) Music Festival site. Her name is Raelee Nikole and she's one of the musical acts.

Cute, but young.. :)

Twitter:
Raelee Nikole

Wow hey guys I’m playing @KAABOODELMAR this September ☀️

Passes go on sale TODAY at 9am PT at http://kaaboodelmar.com . Use code RAELEE for $20 off 3-day GA passes.

jmangi62

Bronco Guru
This might have been posted before so if it has I apologize, but the wife was watching a movie and I happened to look up and this chick was driving a EB. My wife said "her boyfriend drives one too". The movie was Hope Floats with Sandra Bullock, a total chick flick lol. ;)

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
This might have been posted before so if it has I apologize, but the wife was watching a movie and I happened to look up and this chick was driving a EB. My wife said "her boyfriend drives one too". The movie was Hope Floats with Sandra Bullock, a total chick flick lol. ;)

Don’t matter. Pics are good though. ;)

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I know we've talked about this movie before, but don't remember a pic of the EB in the parking lot.

IMG_3365 (Large).jpg

So have we seen this one before? Go ahead sprdv1. I know you have a link!;D;D

But hey, like you said, pics are fun and I liked that movie. I think it was one of those that might even have been better than the first one.

Paul

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
I know we've talked about this movie before, but don't remember a pic of the EB in the parking lot.

View attachment 445921

So have we seen this one before? Go ahead sprdv1. I know you have a link!;D;D

But hey, like you said, pics are fun and I liked that movie. I think it was one of those that might even have been better than the first one.

Paul

Traveling thru AR back from Quick trip home

Net sux. lol

jmangi62

Bronco Guru
The hope floats boyfriend drives a scout. So two nice classics in it

^^^^^ Cool, I only saw the EB, it was too much of a chick flick for me to watch lol. And sorry Dave I wasn't quick enuff to get pics, will work on that too lol.;)

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
More cannon :cool:

0326181545.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

Crush

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Greenbottom, WV
HMMM Thats a BAja with Brown rAnger interior, just like the Eiger Sanction. Wonder if it is the same one. supposedly they never made a ranger interior stroppe but here we see the same or another one????

Bajabrewer

Contributor
Bronco Guru
New Show on ABC - Splitting Up Together - From a promo. I guess one of the characters gets some "action" in the Bronco. Don't know if the Bronco is going to be a regular part of the show or not.

Attachments

• 3-26 BP 2.jpg
    3-26 BP 2.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 31
  • 3-26 BP.jpg
    3-26 BP.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 34

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
New Show on ABC - Splitting Up Together - From a promo. I guess one of the characters gets some "action" in the Bronco. Don't know if the Bronco is going to be a regular part of the show or not.

and found it watching a recording I had from Frid night.. tooo funny

Attachments

• SUP EB 01.jpg
    SUP EB 01.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 36
  • SUP EB 02.jpg
    SUP EB 02.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 41

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
and found it watching a recording I had from Frid night.. tooo funny

That 2nd pic made me think how hard that kinda stuff was to do (when I was young n single) in the back seat, couldn't imagine doing thangs on the front seat:-X;D