• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

CA Parting out 1989 Bronco Crawler

Status
Not open for further replies.

da_offroadnut

Parting out my fullsize bronco crawler and have some parts left to sell, all located in San Diego, CA, don't really want to deal with shipping if possible. All running fine when I removed from truck

-Engine, 351W FI long block with all accessory Brackets, I built this engine few years ago, was a stock rebuild to make it pass smog in cali. has oval shaped ports on lower intake. Good rebuildable engine. 250.00 obo-MOTOR SOLD, still have all EFI, computers, manifolds available

-I do have both the speed density and SFI computers I ran with this along with 302 mustang upper and lower intake.

-Trans, AOD, good core for rebuild, 150.00 obo-SOLD

-Xfer case, manual shift BW1356, 100.00-SOLD

-KluneV David 1.1-2.7 underdrive (New, only mated never had oil or ran it), 1000.00, pretty firm on this.

-Ford NP205 xfer case, I never used it, spins fine. 250.00 obo-SOLD

-4 39.5 IROC Bias tires on recenter Hummer rims, 3.5 in back space, 8x6.5 lug space. all rims have pvc insert making them true dual beadlock, comes with extra set of O rings for the rims, rims have minor rock rash and tires are about 75%. 600.00 - SOLD

PM me or email me at daoffroadnut@gmail.com for pics

Last edited:
OP
OP
D

da_offroadnut

All sold, still have all the EFI stuff, upper/lower intakes (both truck and mustang) with fuel rails injectors, both computers(speed density and Mass Air) fullsize bronco harness avail for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.