• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

AR parts leftover from my 77

Status
Not open for further replies.

Codiak

Loc.
Rogers, AR
I have some parts leftover from my rebuild on my 77.

Full top, has been sandblasted and primered, no glass, pretty good dent on very top.

Both doors, no glass or internals. Pretty decent shape.

Both front seats, not bad shape, one tear on drivers seat.

both front fenders, would make good patch panels or fenders for a trail rig.

lots of other pieces. let me know what you are looking for and I will see if I have it. Make me an offer, need to make some room. Can send pics of what you want.

jpeace3

what shape are the front fenders in? I am also looking for a driver side exhaust manifold for a 302.

DFP1129

Loc.
Germantown TN
Does the hard top have any other issues that you know of? Was there a ton of rust before you sand blasted it.. I'll pm you my email for pics.

Thanks, David

OP
OP
C

Codiak

Loc.
Rogers, AR
The only thing wrong with the front fenders are the tabs where the mount to the door posts. They are pretty much gone. I will take some pics tomorrow and try to post them on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.