• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Picked up two AOD tranny's and transfer cases. How much are they worth?

Imagator

Loc.
Land O' Lakes, FL
I picked up two AOD transmissions from a tranny shop that is closing down. One came out of a 77 bronco but lm not sure if it was original and the guy thought the other one came out of an 88 bronco. Both have transfer cases with them. Both were rebuilt complete but never put back in. They look brand new. How much is something like this worth?

ak68

If one came out of a 77 it would have to have been adapted to fit. The only auto the 77 came with was the c4. The AOD from the 77 would be worth more for an early bronco owner since it would be a easy swap. Someone else can probably give you some asking prices.

dodgen56

Loc.
Houston,
I might be interested in the one out of the 77. When you figure what you want for it let me know