• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Pics - New Paint & New Interior - Finally!!

NorCal70

Loc.
San Anselmo, CA
I just got my Bronco back this week from the body shop - painted Rioja Red. New Flofit buckets and Beard rear seat custom to match. New carpet, sound deadening liner, diamond plate interior quarter panels - painted black, new Tuffy consold and some engine work. Whew....almost there!

Attachments

• bronco2.JPG
    0 bytes · Views: 74

67EB_in_619

Bronco Guru
Loc.
San Diego
Nice.... but I need cloth... or I burn my ass and get sweaty on the seats... cant look cool getting out covered in back sweat.

wildbill

Old Bronco Guy
;D ;D ;D Very nice looking toy good luck with it ;D ;D ;D Bill 8) ::) :p

OP
OP
NorCal70

NorCal70

Loc.
San Anselmo, CA
[quote author=2badrotties link=board=5;threadid=21438;start=0#msg165078 date=1061959752]
Nice job. Real nice seats. Next time, clean your tires ;)
[/quote]

Putting on new tires/wheels this week. The one's in the pic are D Cepek's 33x14.50 on 15x12" Alcoa wheels. Know anyone who wants some wide tires/wheels? They are posted in the classified section. I'll post a new pic when I get the new tires just for you.

OP
OP
NorCal70

NorCal70

Loc.
San Anselmo, CA
[quote author=77TexasBronc link=board=5;threadid=21438;start=0#msg165104 date=1061985605]
Looking GOOD! I need some of those seats myself. Where did you get them from?

The front seats are Flofit - company in Southern Cal. called Seat Source sells them. Phone number - 909 343-9430 or seatsource.com. They also Recaros. These are reasonably priced and come in either cloth, vinyl, or leather - lots of colors to choose from. The rear seat is from Beard - I custom ordered it using the same material and colors that were used on the front seats. They are also in Southern Cal. Company that sells them is RedArt.com phone number 714 774-9444. The rear seat is BIG and very comfy but doesn't have as much seating room as the stock rear seat. It has side bolsters that take up some space. I like it though - will still fit two kids or one big dog very comfortably!
[/quote]