• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Project B.A.ronco- Strangefab 71 build*** running/ driving/ time for bumpers***

OP
OP
hardcharger

hardcharger

Loc.
San Diego
bcdcd41e.jpg

1b76b69a.jpg

ITS A ROLLER AGAIN!!!
a6bc9dd5.jpg
8d50cad4.jpg

eb51a1f8.jpg

bf188124.jpg

OP
OP
hardcharger

hardcharger

Loc.
San Diego
Yep full widths, I'll find the color I still have the site somewhere. And Thanx guys It may take a while but I'm building exactly what I want

kholding

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Las Vegas, NV
Thanks Joe. I was looking at something similar (one of the colors I have narrowed it down to). Its on the new Kia's and it's called "Titanium Silver". I just don't want to use the same color that someone else has already done if I can help it.

Attachments

• 55524728.jpg
    55524728.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 82
OP
OP
hardcharger

hardcharger

Loc.
San Diego
No I got mine from a paint website it wasn't a factory color. If u do paint yours like that we will have pretty damn similar broncos

JDJ

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Dothan
And I know that they are never really 'done'....how about an idea when you are going to start driving and enjoying it? ;D

OP
OP
hardcharger

hardcharger

Loc.
San Diego
just talked with Don, game is on with the family cage and rocker guards... I CANNOT WAIT!!!! should wrap up fab until i get the motor, trans, etc dropped in and we can measure and get the ram assist and shocks put on.

OP
OP
hardcharger

hardcharger

Loc.
San Diego
thinking a family cage pretty damn close to Kenny's but with frame tie ins and seats mounted to cage... any input? tire will go on tire carrier and not in bed though. i like my cargo space.

these are just some junk 35's on there so it will roll, you guys think i'll clear 37's alright? they are full widths, 2" bodylift with 3.5" suspension
8d50cad4.jpg

Last edited:

kholding

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Las Vegas, NV
Make sure you take into account what seats you are going to use when mounting them to the cage. I have the Baja RS mounted to the tub (low as I can go) and I couldn't imagine them being any higher. I'm not a tall guy either. I like the idea of the frame tie-in's. Kinda wish I had done that now. Going to be sick when its done!