• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Protofab Rear Bumper Mass Buy

71 BRNCO

Finally, the news is in....Protofab Early Bronco Rear Plate Bumper Deal!!!

Here the details,
We need to get 10 orders to make this deal happen and I am number one. Retail cost is $570.00 and the price I am offering to classicbronco memebers is $530.00. I am currently working on getting a killer shipping deal but right now no final word on the shipping cost. I will ship most bumpers to my place in Baltimore and then try to drop ship the west coast orders from Arizona (Shipping will be regular cost that Protofab charges to any bumpers not to my house). I will NOT be able to ship from my house and those will have to be picked up. Please respond to this post with your information and pm me as well with address and contract information and full name and if picking up in Baltimore. Once we get a final count I will figure out shipping from there and then request money. This is not a final deal until I find out who is interested. This is an introduction post only to see the amount of activity! Lets get this going!

Sincerely,
Kyle

jpoore

Loc.
San Jose, CA
I plan on buying the version without the tire carrier, but it'll have to wait until after the holidays.

If this happens after the holidays I'm in, otherwise I'll buy direct.

JP

CodeeB

Loc.
Atlanta
I'm interested but I'll have a better idea after the holidays. Do you have anymore info. on the left side spare mount or the body lift versions and will they be the same price ?
Thanks CodeeB

SnwMnkys

Loc.
Orem, Utah
Im in but i want the version with the Cooler Rack, I talked to them today and they said it should be done about the first of the year.

Jamers

Loc.
Van,BC,Canada
do you have pics of the mass buy model?? I was planning on getting the classic prerunner rear with gas, cooler and tire rack. Is this included?

bobtailbronco

Loc.
long island
I'm intrested in the buy. Like others have said do you have a pic of the bumper, I would like to have a gas and tire rack on it. I would also pick it up at your place.

fire bronc

Loc.
iowa
bumper

i would be in at first of the year,I will need for 2" body lift,tire mount,and high lift mount if possiable. also can u post some pics. thanks brian

OP
OP

71 BRNCO

Okay,
I have no beginning and close date. This was just to get the ball rolling. I could get other bumpers like prerunner and others but the price break would almost nothing. I will talk to Keith today and push him the best I can to get the body lift versions done asap and the drivers side mount. If we want we can shoot for 1/1 but I don't want to have anyone wait to long. Right now this is for the regular no body lift version with passenger side mount. I will get pictures up soon. Thanks and I will update later today.
kyle

Brewbro21

If the pre-runner ones are included I'm in. I can be in any time let me know, and as said before pics. please.

OP
OP

71 BRNCO

Thanks everyone for your interest. Now I have some more details. I need 10 complete orders for the rear plate bumper with tire carrier first, and prerunner rear with tire carriers. If you need other protofab parts please Pm seperately. This post is only for the plate type rear and prerunner type rears only. I can order these bumpers with the accessories as well. I may have to limite this buy depending on how many are interested.

I will leave this open until January 15th for people to place orders. Each person must PM me with the bumper they want, their full contact information, address, and whether they are picking the bumpers up in Baltimore Maryland or if they would like to have shipped direct from Protofab. I will then contact everyone on the 15th with the total cost/plus shipping and collect funds.

These plate rear bumpers are available in a regular and 2" body lift version only. They will also be available with jerry can holders. I have no pictures left because they are finishing the design now. I am sorry but they are not available with the spare on the drivers side. These will not be in production for awhile according to Keith. Prices for regular plate rear with tire carrier are $530 plus shipping and the body lift version will be $560-570 plus shipping. Please pm for cost on the prerunner depending on which options you want. Thanks.
Kyle

OP
OP

71 BRNCO

Please visit Protofab4x4.com for more pictures and information.
Kyle

Attachments

• Eb Plate Bumper #1.jpg
    Eb Plate Bumper #1.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 91
  • Eb Plate Bumper #2.jpg
    Eb Plate Bumper #2.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 80
  • Eb Plate Bumper #3.jpg
    Eb Plate Bumper #3.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 115
  • Eb Plate Bumper #4.jpg
    Eb Plate Bumper #4.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 107
  • Eb Prerunner Bumper #1.jpg
    Eb Prerunner Bumper #1.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 79

supermottl

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Indian Harbour Bch,
for anyone interested, here's my pre-runner front and rear with gas, tire, cooler carrier, no BL.

Attachments

• REDfront.jpg
    REDfront.jpg
    113.4 KB · Views: 84
  • CoolerTireClosed2small.JPG
    CoolerTireClosed2small.JPG
    103.4 KB · Views: 64
  • CoolerTireClosed-small.JPG
    CoolerTireClosed-small.JPG
    117.8 KB · Views: 90
  • JerryCansmall.JPG
    JerryCansmall.JPG
    69.5 KB · Views: 64
OP
OP

71 BRNCO

mtfit- Are you plannig to purchase front and rear plate bumpers with 2" body lift?

MnkyBiz

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Northern VA/DC
Two quick questions!

First off, will they do a Left hand tire carrier?

Secondly, how much for the addition of the jerrycan/cooler carrier?

Thanks!

OP
OP

71 BRNCO

No left hand for now. Keith said that is the last thing that they will be offering and its not giong to be very soon

No price yet for the jerrycan/cooler rack. I should know in a week or so on the final price. I will still give a good deal on these

MnkyBiz

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Northern VA/DC
I haven't decided if I "need" the jerry Can/cooler unit.

My rig will be mostly street & sand running down in Nag's Head. The Cooler is nice, as it will allow exterior storage, but the Jerry can is just pure excess!!! I have both expanded tanks! 25 + 12 means I'll have a long time before I'd ever need gas! Maybe I could fill it with...........Scotch! 5 gallons should last me a little while!!!!