• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

quarter panel guards

BroncoJAK

Bronco Guru
So what's the best thing out there now? I want something that covers the rear of the quarter and the taillight panel.

bronconut73

Bronco Guru
So what's the best thing out there now? I want something that covers the rear of the quarter and the taillight panel.

Find some "Old" BC quarter guards, wraps around the tail light area. Slick!
They do not sell them anymore.
Or
Wildhorses which "are" still available. But they do not wrap around the tail light.

OP
OP
BroncoJAK

BroncoJAK

Bronco Guru
Find some "Old" BC quarter guards, wraps around the tail light area. Slick!
They do not sell them anymore.
Or
Wildhorses which "are" still available. But they do not wrap around the tail light.

Looking for something like that. No one else makes anything similar?

bronconut73

Bronco Guru

Those would be plenty tough for the moderate Florida trails I ride.
Not much rock down here in central Florida lots of mean tree branches and stumps.

Didn't even know you guys had these!
It is so convenient that you Duff boys came all the way across the country. Helps with shipping costs on heavy stuff like that.
East coast eb's everywhere say thank you Duffs.

Monster Mike

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Those would be plenty tough for the moderate Florida trails I ride.
Not much rock down here in central Florida lots of mean tree branches and stumps.

Didn't even know you guys had these!
It is so convenient that you Duff boys came all the way across the country. Helps with shipping costs on heavy stuff like that.
East coast eb's everywhere say thank you Duffs.

some of the stuff we offer is unfortunately a "best kept secret" not having the time or dollars to put towards big media campaigns or making a habit every week to show case products certainly doesn't help.

Its on my big to do list to start a thread that showcases all duffs products but ill need to get with Jon and make it organized. In my spare time right? lol

anyways, glad we came to the east coast and spread the bronco parts love. It was getting pretty crowded on the left coast ;D

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Its on my big to do list to start a thread that showcases all duffs products but ill need to get with Jon and make it organized. In my spare time right? lol

LOL

Lots of free time yeah right huh

I'm sure you're Catching up on your normal operations after that weekend you had

Monster Mike

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
LOL

Lots of free time yeah right huh

I'm sure you're Catching up on your normal operations after that weekend you had

The wknd and late nights are the only time I can really catch up on anything...oh god listen to me, I'm starting to sound like Suzy! :eek:

Anyways, sorry for derailing this thread.

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
Come on John... With your metal working skills, just build a set! I did!!! Along with the PNW parts to make it easier.

63b862d46667aa266fd3087428b383e0.jpg

686a6b4fb61d30d6167f85a787c46537.jpg

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
I do think it's easier to leave the top section of the PNW guards full length and cut the rear section to join at the body line like in my pic.

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
Thanks! Here's Closer finished pic...after I did the front of the quarter guards too.

757dae6d41fc392b489b379f5947bc9e.jpg