• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Radiator advice

4x4man514

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Augusta,Georgia
Hey guys my 5.8 has the truck serpentine front dress with a ninety degree thermostat and 93 mustang tubes. I'm looking for maximum cooling, what radiator and which hoses fit best y'all would recommend?

Thanks

Timmy390

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Conway, AR
In the middle of a 5.8L swap myself and after doing some reading I bought this one:
http://www.championradiators.com/American-Eagle-Ford-Bronco-radiator-shroud-1966-1977

I was able to modify the stock mounts and make them work. I'm using a 96 E350 serpentine setup so I had to use an electric fan. To get more room I flipped the upper radiator mounts to the outside of the core. Used the fan WH sells and was able to modify the factory shroud to fit as well.

Can't say about house....I'm hoping to use a 02 F250 7.3 PSD lower radiator hose and go to the store and search for an upper that I can make work.

Tim