• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Rear bumper w/tire carrier and jerry can/trail rack

AZ73

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I FINALLY received my rear bumper. Tyler isn't the greatest at communications, but the parts all did eventually arrive (over a 2 month period). I asked for a dual Jerry can set up with an extra "arm" to use when I don't have the Jerry can/cooler on the bumper as I'll modify it to hold some other items. While the extra arm was missing the hole for the "T" handle and the front bumper was missing the off-road light tabs, those are annoying but easy fixes and not that big of a deal. Overall the quality looks good. I'm going to clean up some of the welds before I paint it and will post some pictures of before and after later on.

AZ73

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I'm correcting my previous statement about adding extensions. You really can't. For the front there are rivets which hold the body mounting brackets that block the bumper mounts from going in any further. For the back, the frame narrows after about another inch. The best solution would be to either weld in additional plates to the end of the frame and drill bolt holes through them.

Last edited:

ryanjaramillo3

Loc.
manassa,Colorado
rear bumper from Tyler

I love.my rear bumper it looks awesome and the price was great! I am gonna wait foe another special nd get me a front. i ordered the two jerry can rack. My order came rather quick i was and am very pleased! Thanks Tyler.;D

jbawall

Contributor
Loc.
Edgewood, Washington
I just ordered a front bumper for me. Looking forward to getting it! Tyler called me back within a day after I left an email question and when I ordered. So far so good!

John

jbawall

Contributor
Loc.
Edgewood, Washington
Got my bumper yesterday! I am pretty impressed with it, looks good, with good welds, etc. My winch doesn't fit the predrilled holes, but it is the Warn 9.5ti which has different dimensions than most standard winches. I didn't think of mentioning that to him. Oh well, just drill some new mounting holes and cut the fairlead opening a little further and it should be just fine.

I am pretty pumped, wish I could throw it on right now, but have to be patient!

John

jbawall

Contributor
Loc.
Edgewood, Washington
Got my bumper yesterday! I am pretty impressed with it, looks good, with good welds, etc. My winch doesn't fit the predrilled holes, but it is the Warn 9.5ti which has different dimensions than most standard winches. I didn't think of mentioning that to him. Oh well, just drill some new mounting holes and cut the fairlead opening a little further and it should be just fine.

I am pretty pumped, wish I could throw it on right now, but have to be patient!

John

Here is the picture my wife sent me when I was at work of it.

Attachments

• bumper photo.jpg
    bumper photo.jpg
    105.9 KB · Views: 209

Crush

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Greenbottom, WV
Can anyone give me the dimensions of both bumpers. Really need to know how tall( bottom of bumper to top of bumper) and how wide. Thickness does not matter

OP
OP
tyler71

tyler71

Crush, The rear bumper is 66" wide x 31" tall. The front bumper is 61.5" wide x 16" tall. Give me a call if you have any other questions. 208-859-0045
Tyler

Crush

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Greenbottom, WV
Thanks Tyler. Appreciate it. If u can, how tall is just the bottom part without the tire carrier or any accessories. Bare bumper thanks

71' Bronc

Loc.
Bozeman
Ordered mine on Wednesday, was here and on the following Tuesday!! Couldn't be happier!

Attachments

• 20130528_204319.jpg
    20130528_204319.jpg
    172.1 KB · Views: 222
  • 20130523_173928.jpg
    20130523_173928.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 203

jbawall

Contributor
Loc.
Edgewood, Washington
Thanks Tyler. Appreciate it. If u can, how tall is just the bottom part without the tire carrier or any accessories. Bare bumper thanks

Crush, I totally forgot to get those measurements for you. I will measure the bare bumper height tonight. Any others you need?

Here is the finished picture of my front, I do like it!

John

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 194

Aso544

Loc.
Tallahassee, FL
I got one a front bumper on order... Hopefully it will arrive next week. He is hard to get a hold of but it seems most are happy with his products!!!