• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Recap Video of the OCBR 2018 Event

mitch@wildhorses

Sponsor/Vendor
Loc.
Lodi, CA
[youtube]z2WSmGh6hAE[/youtube]

So last week, my dad and I flew out to Arkansas for the 20th Oklahoma Classic Bronco Roundup. (We did enough cross-country driving in April for the Bronco tour) With no rigs of our own, my dad and I had to hitch rides, and because Bronco people are such great people, it didn't take long before we were out on the trail.

The off-road park in Arkansas was a pretty gnarly park with a lot of steep ups and downs and some pretty sketchy wheeling to go along with it. This park provided a lot of opportunities for a Bronco to roll over...and, of course, it happened at the place least expected.

Unfortunately, the cameras were not rolling to capture the Bronco roll over, but the good news is the driver was alright.

Emil, an 88 year old Bronco veteran, crawled out of the side of the rig without a scratch and immediately got to work fixing the driveshaft. He jokes that breaking the driveshaft was the only reason he flipped the Bronco in the first place.

Because people don't see a Bronco flip over very often, even the camera shots of the rig on its side are cool to look at.

Aside from the Bronco roll over(which there were a couple at this event), everything else went smoothly considering how bumpy trails can be.

The event was definitely one for the books and I look forward to coming back next time! I hope you all enjoy the video!

Skiddy

Bronco Guru
cool video, so glad you all could make it. was very nice to meet you both:cool:

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Great to meet y'all. Appreciate you making the trip

Great video

MarsChariot

Contributor
Planetary Offroader
Loc.
Albuquerque, New Mexico
O.K. I gotta ask: I have been seeing these October 2018 messages and have been a bit confused. It isn't October 2018 yet. So......? Do you folks need a name change or am I missing something? Wait "OCBR" must not be an abbreviation of October. I think I have figured it out. It's something about Oklahoma, right? Sheesh!

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
O.K. I gotta ask: I have been seeing these October 2108 messages and have been a bit confused. It isn't October 2018 yet. So......? Do you folks need a name change or am I missing something? Wait "OCBR" must not be an abbreviation of October. I think I have figured it out. It's something about Oklahoma, right? Sheesh!

Oklahoma Classic Bronco Roundup :)

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
O.K. I gotta ask: I have been seeing these October 2018 messages and have been a bit confused. It isn't October 2018 yet. So......? Do you folks need a name change or am I missing something? Wait "OCBR" must not be an abbreviation of October. I think I have figured it out. It's something about Oklahoma, right? Sheesh!

haha.. :) silly rabbit