• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

MT Restored 1975 Bronco with 1967 fully-adjustable 289 heads

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan Just

Restored 1975 Bronco 4x4

For pictures, go to: http://bozeman.craigslist.org/cto/3882326223.html

Engine:
 302 cubic-inch engine
 Edelbrock aluminum intake
 Holley 600 CFM carburetor
 1967 fully adjustable 289 heads
 RV camshaft

Transmission, Transfer Case, and Shifter
 rebuilt C-4 automatic
 rebuilt transfer case
 BMW shifter

Axles:
 Ford 9-inch rear axle
 Dana 44 front axle

Tires and Rims:
 33-inch Cooper tires
 15-inch rims

Seats:
 bucket seats

Ignition:
 new stock ignition

Brakes:
 new stock brakes

Steering:
 rebuilt steering box

Paint:
 custom paint job—champagne gold

Fuel Cells:
 15-gallon rear
 10-gallon front

Price: $16,500
For sale by owner. Cash only.
Bronco is located in Bozeman, MT.
To inquire, email Dan at danjust802 *at* gmail.com

AFLtCol

Contributor
Bronco Guru
To me it looks like paneling, my dad did the same with the walls of an old van he had in the 70s. Would you use Pledge or Mop & Glo to clean it?

Bronco Junkie

So Cal Broncos
To me it looks like paneling, my dad did the same with the walls of an old van he had in the 70s. Would you use Pledge or Mop & Glo to clean it?

Yup, we had that same paneling in our 1977 Chevy van that my dad put foam/carpet and a fold down bench seat in.

TwoDalesDad

Bronco Guru
I ran accross a F150 down in Mexico that was a pretty decent truck from a distance. It had Big Tires it was Lifted..had a pumpin Sound system..The driver Was female and The best part..was The lift was done using WOODEN BLOCKS UNDER THE SPRINGS, BETWEEN THE AXLE AND THE SPRINGS....THIS WAS PRICELESS

Status
Not open for further replies.